Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone]

2 posters

Go down

The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] Empty The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone]

Post by Duke Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:29 pm

mission:
Amidst his solemn training there came a tapping, as if someone softly rapping, rapping upon window of the tatami floored room. He looked aside, missing his cut completely, trance broken, wooden sword striking the metal poll supporting the dummy and resounding through his hands and clattering to the ground with the muffled sounds of a logged striking the earth. A small bird had perched thereupon and, with taloned claw, struck the glass again and again, staring at the beast-man with an air of far too much intelligence for such a creature. He noted that tied to that same foot by a twine was a very small piece of paper, so he felt compelled to let the thing in. It alighted upon the training dummy and thrust out the foot, offering up the summons within. And so began the first 'real' mission of this young shinobi, beckoned out of the village to the listed coordinates to, as it were, "defend the lands and interests of Shikigakure from the sudden encroachment of wild animals," all the while taking care to avoid a rather powerful and well-established bandit brigade which had taken root in the same area. News of such attacks, both large and small, seemed ever more present these days and yet he had heard nothing of defensive parties from or to anywhere. He never imagined that he, of all people, would be summoned for something such as this.

He found that this did not excite him in the least.

Kuragesame did not arrive in the village and study under the ninja to become a killing machine. Instead, he had adopted civility to learn and master the art of the sword, a goal which, upon his arrival into the village, he revised to encompass all forms of human weaponry, from puppets to gunpowder. He had, thus far, managed a modicum of success, but now the village's rule, this "Kage" as it were, had sentenced him to an untimely demise. Unable to refuse, he gathered up his singular, cheaply made katana, put on his black-on-purple haori, and left immediately to the slaughter. The missive assured him that "other(s)" would join him on his quest, so he did not know for certain that he would die as perhaps they could take care of this and he could return to his training. Regardless, he showed up at the appointed gate and waited as the sun continued to rise for the arrival of his companions.
I got a sword.
Currently lvl 15
15 STR 50 SPD 5 END 80 CHA
J
A
W
B
O
N
E

Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] Empty Re: The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone]

Post by Meiko Hyūga Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:14 pm

Meiko was half-asleep when she received a missive stating that she was to report to the village gates as soon as possible. She had just finished her shift at the hospital, healing those who were unconscious and performing surgery on those who needed it. It was a tiresome job that always left her with little to no chakra. Sadly, she couldn't ignore the threat of wild beasts. Beasts from all over the Land of Wind had gathered in one territory, which could spell trouble for the village itself. Meiko was required to carry out her duty as a Med-Nin and heal those who got injured while fighting the beasts.

She sighed softly before grabbing a snack and heading off to the gate.

When she arrived at the gate, she saw a young man standing alone. It appeared that not everyone had shown up yet. There was the possibility that nobody else was going to show up at all. It would be troublesome if the two of them had to carry out the task alone, but it was possible. Meiko's skills as medical ninja were more than enough to support the young man. She could also take out a decent number of beasts herself using poison mist and the chakra scalpel jutsu.

Meiko approached the young man from behind and began to speak softly, embarrassing herself as per usual. "Hh-hello, m-my n-name is M-M-Meiko H-H-Hyūga. I-I'll b-b-be t-the me-medical n-n-ninja a-a-accompanying you o-on this m-mission." She was never good at introducing herself or speaking at all for that matter. It was something that she'd have to get over eventually, but today wasn't that day. She would sigh softly before awaiting the response of the young, six-eyed man hoping that he hasn't disregarded her worth as a ninja quite yet. Many had treated her poorly before merely because she was shy.
Meiko Hyūga
Meiko Hyūga

Back to top Go down

The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone] Empty Re: The First Defense [CONQUEST] [OPEN] [Bandits] [Please Join I Can't Do it Alone]

Post by Duke Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:33 am

Mind adrift in waiting, he had failed to notice the girl approach him from behind and so, though her voice was soft and sweet and small, found himself quite startled by her stuttering introduction. He stiffened immediately and his profile quivered with a wiggly line from foot to head, such was his utter alarm. At the mention of her name he had completed his slow and dread-filled revolution to face her, baring to her a kind of pained grimace, perhaps supposed to be a strong face against adversity but definitely warped by a creeping dread.

Oh, hello. Did.... did the village send anyone else or will it just be us?

He had a high, almost papery voice which stood at odds from his rather fearsome build and visage, and near the end his voice shot up nearly an octave. How could the village send only him and this medical ninja? He hoped against all hope that she was very strong and could make quick work of the wild animals. Or maybe that they would actually be very weak and he could just stick them with his sword and they would run away. Either way it did not use to stand around waiting when some piece of Shikigakure's territories had come under siege. He just hoped against all hope that the bandits didn't show up.

Ok uh, I guess we should get moving then. My name is Shinju, Kuragesame, by the way. He smiled a disconcerting smile and gestured at the sword along his left hip. I'm a swordsman, so I should uh, probably take the front.
I got a sword.
Currently lvl 15
J
A
W
B
O
N
E

Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiko Hyūga Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:38 pm

When Meiko saw the six-eyed man's face, a look of surprise swept across her face. She was too fascinated by the man's six eyes to notice the look of grimace painted upon his face. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before, though it certainly wasn't as disturbing as things she had seen inside of the hospital. Meiko would've asked him to explain why he had six eyes, but she was far too shy to do something like that. Instead, she decided it would be best to just study the young man during their journey. When the boy began to speak, she was fascinated once more. Someone as muscular and intimidating as him having such a papery voice was surprising. Thinking about it almost made her zone out completely, as if she wasn't paying any attention to the young man. Luckily, she realized that she had been silent for too long and swiftly answered his question, "I-I t-think t-t-that i-i-it's j-just us."

Meiko would acknowledge his response with a simple nod and smile before following him from behind. While walking, she thought about how weird it was weird for the village to send just two people on a mission like this one. Either the village had faith that the two of them could complete it alone or they were the only two that hadn't been assigned to a mission. There was also the possibility that the swordsman that she was following was of a higher rank than her and would be able to defeat the wild beasts with ease. It was something that she would just have to wait to find out.
Meiko Hyūga
Meiko Hyūga

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:50 pm

He did not fully know what to make of this small girl and though he asked neither her rank nor approximate skills, he had to assume that she was more powerful than he. The village would not send to weaklings unproven in battle to fight off a menace, even a menace as rather trifling as a set of wild animals. Still, he did not much intend to stand around and talk; the sooner they left and finished, the sooner he could return to the dojo and resume his training. He had been going through some forms with a spear, using a shield at some parts in the line of an exotic western style whose use he could not quite ascertain. Perhaps in a massive formation a wall of spears and shields may prove useful, but then again someone could just as easily drop a meteor on the army and be done. It was odd how incongruous so many aspects of tactics fell apart in the face of shinobi, but he supposed that also contained within it the explanation for why this shinobi army only functioned in small cells and not in rank and file.

He wondered how quickly she could heal him, and from what range. He had heard, but not seen, of ninja who could do more than battlefield surgery, who could mend flesh and reverse injury in mere seconds. With enough healing power, he could simply muscle through.... well anything really. Sure, it would damage the sport of the thing, but some things called for a removal of sport and enjoyment: namely, these wild beasts, and the disturbing reports of something called a "zombie" he occasionally overheard running amok in various other parts of the world.

He lead the way, presumably with Mieko following, the path to the adjacent territory. By the time they arrived the sun was already dipping low into the sky, threatening a consuming twilight, but a cloud of dust some hundred meters off cautioned against the wild boars that trampled field and human alike in this area. Having no knowledge of other villages, Kuragesame did not know the extent to which this place had fallen apart. Where had their kage been in previous months to stop this rising chaos before it got so out of hand?

Abruptly stopping, Kura pointed out to the little herd running lazily about; they seemed to have stopped the rampage to feast on some vegetation they turned up from the destroyed plot of farm land. Ok, that looks like the bulk of them. The one with the big tusks is doubtlessly their Alpha. He looked over to Mieko, affixing her with the six-pronged stare and, in a deadpan, informed her. Now use your ninja powers and blow them up. Then we can go home.

He smiled inwardly at this. He was being very brave in the face of unrefined beasts, and while wild boar did not present the most outrageous levels of disgust, he would much prefer not to have to touch them. Plus, he couldn't use basically any ninja magic, so at this range he could do nothing. Better to leave it to the medical lady to.... poison them. Or whatever.
I got a sword.
Currently lvl 15
J
A
W
B
O
N
E

Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:48 pm

While he much preferred to leave this to the woman, time had other plans for the lady and her beast; Kuragesame had lapse in his attention, staring openly at his companion in anticipation of some spectacle with hand signs and toxic clouds, but this did not come. Instead, a few moments of hesitation and a loud snapping sound arose just over his shoulder as the stampeding beasts crushed a twig in the path on their way to the hiding place. Having not wanted to come in the first place, he had behaved carelessly and approached the boars from upwind, giving them easy scent of the intruders and, in their enraged state, they charged. Leading the pack was a huge tusked alpha male and the target to strike.

Not dallying, he charged forward, bursting from the shrubbery a mere 3 meters from the face of the charging swine, hand upon his poised blade. Two meters out and he pivoted slightly, twisting to dash at an angle to his right and ducking very low as he went. In a smooth, practiced motion he allowed his sword free of the scabbard, the metal gleaming in the neigh extinguished sunlight, flowing like a twisting river blazing orange before nightfall. A great gout of blood followed the path he made as he kept charging, having moved away from the direct path of the herd.

And then, a rumble resounded in the open as the hulking beast missed a step, relying on a foot which he no longer had. He attempted to right himself with his hind leg, only to find it too had fallen off in a gush of bodily fluids, resulting in the thing toppling entirely to his left side helplessly. The stench of death crowed less so than if Kugasame would have gutted the monster, but to herbivores the blood signaled full retrat and surrender, their terrifying shrieks rending the air as they turned to flee, many trampling one another and killing a few. Off to the side the six-eye shrieked as well, babbling on about how bloody and gross his sword had gotten and he shook it all over the place and flicked droplets of red to and fro. Even so, something within him stirred slightly.

Eventually he resheated and trotted over to Mieko, his face a mask of revulsion for his soiled sword. Disgusting. My clothes are ruined. Let's go back now before I chuck.

Exit
I got a sword.
Currently lvl 15
J
A
W
B
O
N
E

[/quote]
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down