Hidden Agenda[IO][NM][FB] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Hidden Agenda[IO][NM][FB]

2 posters

Go down

Hidden Agenda[IO][NM][FB] Empty Hidden Agenda[IO][NM][FB]

Post by Rei Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Territory B3, a position still within Johogakure's possession, but far from any village. There was a reason Rei Kaguya had chosen this location, not just because it was far from the villages.. but also for the turmoil in the surrounding lands. Wild rampaging summons, Missing-nin, rural villages in revolt... even rogue samurai. All of these factors currently plagued the neighboring lands and the shinobi of the villages would be greatly taxed both physically and attentively. This was Rei's time to set his plans in motion. Although technically, he had already set his plans in motion when he had sent a messenger bird to the allied village Shikigakure some days before. The intended person was specific and the information not revealing any details to his plan. It was just a friendly letter to the Shikigakure shinobi Makoto. Yet the way Rei wrote so warmly to the Hyuga, Makoto was sure to know something was suspicious and needed to be investigated.

Rei would arrive early by two days. He spent that time surveying the surrounding land. The position he had chosen was along the continent's edge, touching the water. This way, any unwanted guests would be forced to visit from the mainland and navigate through a large field with no trees. A perfect spot for Rei to anticipate any spies or would-be attackers. Plus if they met him out in a large open field, he could easily just drop bombs onto them. 

On the third day, he would get up early and sit out by the edge of the water, overlooking a cliff of one hundred feet or so. In a few days, he would be leaving to the land of earth in secrecy. His suspicious mind and planning had paid off. Chozogakure and Shikigakure were planning a joint operation to capture some Bijuu in a far away land, the Land of Snow. Through a little interrogation and some coaxing, he had learned where they were meeting and how they were traveling. he planned to stow away as a workhand on the boat. For now though, he had Makoto to meet. The rest could wait. Once Makoto arrived, Rei would greet him with the usual fox-like smile... Though his demeanor was clearly more friendly, too friendly compared to their last meeting. "Makoto old buddy! How are you? You look a little thin, eating right I hope!"
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down

Hidden Agenda[IO][NM][FB] Empty Re: Hidden Agenda[IO][NM][FB]

Post by Makoto Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Makoto received a messenger bird from a few days before the meeting time as he raised his eyebrow at the name who appeared on it, Rei. Rei Kaguya. The man who never showed his eyes except for in that one instance. It was apparent that Rei wanted to meet Makoto in an area far from people and far from any villages although the area belonged to Joho. Makoto would begin to pack his bags right then as he began to wonder when Rei Kaguya could've possibly wanted from him. Although Makoto was much weaker than Rei at the time of their meeting Makoto had worked his ass of since to make sure he was fully prepared to handle situations that they had faced then. He was stronger with his new techniques he had come up with. Jajanken. They were special to him as he spent a lot of time with them. His taijutsu in and of itself had become stronger as well, he had access to the 8 gates all the way up until the 6th gate which was more than halfway there. He had also learned Jikukan or Space Time Ninjutsu to aid him in battles as it shortened the range for him to fight as he knew that taijutsu needed to be a close range fight.

Makoto would have on a black cloak as he left the village of Shiki, headed towards the area that Rei had marked for them to meet. Once coming within 25 miles of the area he would activate his Bykakugan not that he didn’t trust Rei but he always did things like this as a safety precaution. Upon entering upon the field he would see Rei standing there with his creepy smile. He seemed to be more friendly that their last encounter as he spoke on Makoto’s size. Makoto being 15 didn’t think anything of it as he rather get straight to business, also how would he have known how thin Makoto was if Makoto had on a cloak?

“You summoned me?” Makoto would ask Rei as his eyebrow raised at the comment of him being thin. “You know I'm a busy man.” he would say with a chuckle as he wasn’t even close to manhood but could beat plenty of man ass if given the chance, not that Rei would know. He probably saw him in the same light as the last time unless he could feel chakra presence.
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Straight to business. Rei thought to himself, chucking softly as he dropped the pretense of being friendly. Frankly, it was creepy. He needed to secure Makoto's interest before the young man decided this was a waste of time. "Too busy to know the identity of the stranger who attacked us on that Bijuu recon mission?" Rei would ask, mostly rhetorical because he knew it was such a hard bit of information to pass up. If Makoto had more important things to do than know the identity, then Rei would leave it at that. He would pause between his speech, for dramatic effect on Makoto's curiosity. He wasn't planning to tell him immediately, for the severity of the implications, the man in question warranted.

Makoto seemed more confident since the first time they met. Maybe stronger too. Rei wanted to know just how strong. If he was going to implicate Makoto in his plans, Makoto had to be able to prove he was worth the time and effort Rei was putting into him. "You see. I learned the identity of our assailant not long after we defeated them. I returned to my village and verified my suspicions. Homura already knows, so I figure it is only right for you to know as well. First though. I need you to show me you are strong enough to handle the weight of the truth." Rei would say in a serious tone, ye with an annoying smile. He would perform several handseals. Tiger, Dragon, Boar, Rabbit, Monkey, Boar, Bird, Dog. With the final handseal, a bone armor would encase Rei's body again, much like the one he had shown to Makoto and Homura on the mission. This one was much stronger however. He would raise a hand in challenge to Makoto. "Crack my armor." he would say. Of course he wasn't going to make it easy for Makoto. He would move about, dodge and smack Makoto on the head if he wasn't taking Rei serious.
Spoiler:
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Makoto would listen in closely as Rei would speak on the identity of the attacker, not only was the man known but as Makoto deciphered what Rei had said it only meant that the man was in Joho. Rei mentioned that Homura learned as well, and they were both from Joho. Makoto would chuckle as he began to think a bit with his Byakugan still activated.

“I would definitely like to know the identity; I have some revenging to plan.” Makoto would mention to Rei as he looked at him with a cold stare. Makoto didn’t have a problem with most things but playing with his life was one of them. Makoto would watch wide eyed as Rei formed hand seals as bones began to spread over his body, this was the same jutsu he had used with the man. The Bone Armor. As Makoto had time to analyze it and listen to Rei, he noticed what was clear. Rei seemed to think this armor was damn near impenetrable.  The man who appeared before couldn’t even crack it, so for Makoto to be able to would be a site to see. Makoto would watch Rei as he signaled to him a challenge to crack the bone. The thought of using Jajanken crossed Makoto’s mind but he wanted to showcase that move for Rei at a later date assuming this was the beginning of them working together. Makoto would respond with very few words as he removed his black cloak.  

“Gate of Healing: Open.” he would say as he began to feel the effects of the gate instantly. If Rei knew what the 8 gates were, the question of Makoto’s strength would be unquestioned. If he didn’t well, Makoto would show him by cracking the armor. Makoto would rush Rei, at this point expecting being much faster than him unless Rei’s armor increased speed. Upon reaching Rei he would bring his right palm back and shove it forward also using a similar move at point black range that Rei had also seen before: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher. Makoto would aim it right down the middle of his chest in attempt to crack it, although Makoto had seen weak points in the armor he wanted to prove to Rei, he was indeed strong enough.

------------------------------------------
Chakra (That i have left to open any more gates): 1400/2000 [ 2 Gates Opened]
Chakra from Gate 2 : 2950/3000 [Used this for Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher]
Total Chakra Technically : 4350/5000

Gate of Opening + Gate of Healing = +300 Chakra Stat
Chakra Stat: 500
Makoto's Speed: 140 + 250 [Gate 2] = 390 mps
Makoto's Strength: 10 + 250 [Gate 2] = 260

Jutsu Used:

Jutsu Power for Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher: 1300
Speed for Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher: 400
Range for Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher: 300 Meters
Math:
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:57 pm

He had gotten Makoto. Contrary to the outcome of losing his little test to Makoto, Rei was the real victor. He had voluntarily gotten Makoto to implicate himself in Rei's devious plot. Also, he had gotten Makoto to reveal something amazing about himself that assuredly helped Rei connect the missing links in his plans. Revenge was always a good motivation, but of course Rei wasn't going to make it easy on Makoto to land a hit on him. He wasn't planning to kill Makoto, he only needed to test him. To that end, his goal was only to evade Makoto's attacks and force him to grow in this short period of time. Unnecessary. Makoto plenty fast enough to keep up with Rei's regular movement speed. While Rei attempted to evade backwards out of Makoto's linear attack, Makoto's speed closed the distance. Arm extended, he slammed it straight into Rei's bone armor-infused chest and shattered the powerful bones with one swift blow.

It was a powerful blow indeed, but not enough to knock the wind from Rei's chest. Minor bruising on his chest was the result of the attack. Rei was genuinely surprised, not displeased either. Makoto had grown considerably stronger since their first encounter. Rei dared to wager that as he was now, he would have had little trouble dispatching their assailant the first time instead of fighting dangerously for their lives.

Rei would land backwards on his heels and steady his balance. His evasion backwards had hardly helped him and now he stood several feet in front of Makoto, with his actual chest exposed. His bone armor around his chest was shattered, his white haori was ruined and small welted bruises appeared on his chest. He just smiled as he gingerly touched the tender skin. "Amazing. Simply astounding power, Makoto. I don't know what technique those were... Taijutsu was never my strong point. Well done." he would say, complimenting Makoto with his typical annoying fox smile.

"As promised. I'll tell you. The assailant was none other than the Johokage himself, Kiba Benimaru. Although we should have killed him in the first battle, he was back at the village with only a scar on his throat where I pierced him. If you don't believe me, you can use that Byakugan to verify it for yourself." he would say. Truly he planned to tell Makoto his plan, but blurting out everything at once was rash and dangerous. He needed Makoto to think over the information himself and decide what HE wanted to do with the information.
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum