Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions]

Go down

Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] Empty Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions]

Post by Mugetsu Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Mission 1:

Mugetsu had been grinding hard when it came to missions that fact was true. But he had grown a lot lately and was on the cusp of being a A-Rank ninja within the village. Taking this mission would allow to finally break through the mold and finally become a A-Rank mission. Alongside Mugetsu reaching A-Rank he had finally made great strides within his clan. His kekkai genkai had finally awakened and his skills and ability in Jikukan techniques began to soar as well. He was getting one step closing to his goals slowly but surely. This mission would be plenty easy for him, all he needed to do was track down a ninja who that it was a smart idea to steal intelligence from the village. Foolish was the ideals of the ninja who thought he would be able to escape from the grasp of Johogakure after trying to sell information of this village to enemies. Mugetsu had already been tracking the chunnin for a while.

The chunnin had been in such a hurry to escape from the village that he was negligent in covering his tracks and a seasoned ninja would be able to easily follow the breadcrumbs. Mugetsu pondered on how he should handle the situations, he job was to locate the ninja and interrogate him on the information that he had stolen and what he intended to use it on. It was one thing to abandon the village and become rogue, but it was another to steal from the village who helped nurture a person to the degree that they achieved this very day. Such a thin disgusted Mugetsu, so much so that a thick layer of killing intent could be felt swirling around his body. Although Mugetsu did not have many social interactions he had finally began to establish connections knew the importance of loyalty and camaraderie.

However, Mugetsu felt he knew that he would not be allowed to kill the young man no matter how much he wanted to. But there was nothing that mentions that he could not teach the man a lesson. A few broken bones and bruised body parts could simply be blamed as a counter measure to keep the shinobi from escaping before he was truly arrested. This were his thoughts as he followed the trails left behind by the shinobi. He was sure to take this mission seriously as he was surely going to do plenty of these missions when he was drafted to anbu. He needed every bit of experience that her could gather and fast. The date for drafting ninja into the anbu had been quickly approaching and he was sure that he would easily be able to be excepted. If not for the fact that he already would be dressed in anbu attire, but his whole kit was perfect for that line of work.

Mugetsu had finally chased him to the mountain range, he tracks led to the face of the cliff. It seemed he had begun to slow down and take a rest. He probably would assume that no one would follow him this far and such a thing was a foolish ideal. As the assassin in training followed his trail to a clearing alongside the mountain cliff. He could see that shinobi prepared to start a campfire and rest. Mugetsu would not allow for a moments rest, without a single sound he would sprint behind the shinobi. Mugetsu would slam his left leg into the abdomen into the shinobi launching him into the cliff face. "Did you truly think you would get away? Let me show you just how wrong you were."

[607/600] (Mission Complete)

Last edited by Mugetsu on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu

Back to top Go down

Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] Empty Re: Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions]

Post by Mugetsu Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Mission 2:

Mugetsu upon question rather the man thought was would escape found his response to be intriguing. The man instead holding a nature of anger or defensiveness, was fraught with fear and confusion. But Mugetsu would push a thing aside for now he needed to question him about the where and what he had done with the information he'd stolen from the treasury. "Speak now! Where is the intelligence you have stolen from the village? For every word of lie you spew from your mouth a bone will be broken." This is all Mugetsu would say to the ninja, but it would seem as at first intended to reply but he would struggle. "I... I... I... I dont know. What your'e talking about! Leave me alone you bully." That is all rogue shinobi had to say to Mugetsu, and he would soon regret such a response. Without allowing the man to even inhale another gasp of air, Mugetsu would slam his left foot down on the shinobi's right instantly shattering it. Mugetsu had intended to do much worse damage but this would be given to him as a warning to speak the truth.

"As you can see your foot has been completely shattered. For the next lie you tell I will go for the bones in your leg. Continue with the lies and I will destroy your left leg and both arms." The shinobi would begin screaming as he would hold his foot as a lot of pain would began attacking his body. "I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING- AHHHH." The C-Rank rouge shinobi would once again yell at Mugetsu has begun to speak another lie from his mother. "It seems you truly don't know the situation that you in are in currently..." Mugetsu would once again slam his left foot downward. This time he would aim his attack for the fibula and tibia of the shinobi snapping them just as easily as his foot and ankle. "AUGHHHH" This would all that would be heard from the man for the next few minutes as his screams filled the surrounding forest.

Mugetsu had grown tired of waiting for the man to give him information. He would for the third time now raise his left leg ready to slam it down on the man's patella. With the utmost speed Mugetsu would thrust his foot downward with the goal of smashing the knee of the man, "WAIT... WAIT!" Mugetsu with the sound of the man’s voice which had been covered in noticeable lay of fear he would stop his attack on the man’s knee. "Are you ready to talk now?" While Mugetsu did stop his assault his leg still hovered directly over the man’s knee ready to shatter it at any moment. "I... I.. I have been contacted by a local gang to steal this information for a large sum of money. They were supposed to me me at the face of this mountain. That's all I know please don't hurt me."

While the man did tell man a piece of information was valuable, he did not believe that was all to the story. How could Mugetsu believe the man had severed his ties with the village over a simple sum of money. "It seems you are still withholding a portion of the truth. You can only blame yourself for this...' Mugetsu without a slight hint of empathy for the man finally slam his leg into the knee of the man shattering it along with other portion of his lower right leg. "OKAY OKAY. IM SORRY STOP IT PLEASE MY MY LEG! I NEEDED TO STEAL THE INFORMATION TO..." Before the man could finish his sentence Mugetsu could see his face go completely cold. Something had changed greatly. Within the next moments the man would begin screaming and behaving like that of a wild animal. He had become completely insane. Mugetsu had become unable to achieve that second piece of information before the man was driven to this wild state. It seems the people he was helping had installed a measure that prevented him from speaking to much about their plans. A crafty group indeed. "Dammit..."

[693/600] (Mission Complete)
Mugetsu
Mugetsu

Back to top Go down

Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions] Empty Re: Tracking a Traitor [Mugetsu/Missions]

Post by Mugetsu Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Mission 3:

Mugetsu would knock the C-Rank shinobi out. It was clear that while he had been driven insane, he was still in a lot of pain and immensely afraid. Mugetsu had not regretted his actions in how he chose to handle the situation. It did indeed produce some results. However, from the very beginning the information that he could pull from out of the ninja was limited thanks to whatever ability was used to drive the man insane. Mugetsu did however pity the man, he felt that he was never going to be nothing more than a pawn for people to use and discard whenever his use rain out. That was the fate of such people in the world, if you did not have the strength you were destined to be a tool or a steppingstone for other to walk on. Such was the rule of the word and unfortunately the shinobi was one of those to be stepped on.

The assassin to be did not have time to dwell on pitiful man anymore. While he was not able to get the information, he needed from him. He did know that there were going to be people coming to pick up the stolen intelligence from him. Mugetsu would reposition the knocked out man to face away from the forest in a position that appeared he would be sleeping. He would then slip into a cave not far off from the shinobi. From this vantage point he would be able to see the unconscious shinobi entirely as well as all the immediately forest close the closest to the shinobi. A waiting game had begun, and no one would have been as patient as Mugetsu for these group of thugs to show themselves and be taken down. Mugetsu had already found the intelligence that the rogue ninja had stolen.

The intelligence was simply a scroll that held knowledge of all the structural points in the village gate and the walls surrounding Johogakure. Mugetsu had been shocked that the shinobi could steal such a valuable piece of intelligence. It this was to get into the hands of an enemy to their village they would be able to do massive damage. Mugetsu was already vaguely aware of what someone could do with this intelligence. But it for that reason why he chose to leave it on the body on the unconscious ninja. It was the best bait someone could hope for. Mugetsu was going to use the intelligence scroll to bait out the people who were to come and pick it up then assassinate all of them before they could even bat and eye. That’s exactly how the next events would go. As night fell Mugetsu would light a fire next to the unconscious shinobi to keep the ruse going. Not long after that would three ninjas appear from the clearing to obtain the intelligence from the man. "Hey you trash! Wake up its time to hand over the goods." The men would slowly near the unconscious body of the shinobi.

"Wait a second. He’s not sleepy his knocked out. This is a trap!" The leader of the group a special jounin, would turn around and yell to his friends. But it was already to late. His friends had already had their hearts pierced and destroyed by a kunai dripping blood in Mugetsu's hand. "You bastard you're going to pay!" The special jounin would quickly unsheathe his sword and quickly begun swinging it wildly at Mugetsu. "Foolish..." Mugetsu would swim the kunai in his hand to counter the blade before kneeing the man in the stomach and quickly moving behind him to snap the man's neck. It was an easy job to handle these three untalented fools and put them down. After Mugetsu was done he would pick up the unconscious rogue shinobi of his village and throw him over his shoulder after taking the intelligence from his body in storing it in his own ninja pouch. While it would be very easy for himself to kill the man, it would be better for him to face the punishment of the village. Mugetsu had gotten back the intelligence stolen and even captured the person who stole it. His mission was done.

[709/600] (Mission Complete)
Mugetsu
Mugetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down