Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Limited Changes & Character Respec EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Limited Changes & Character Respec

Go down

Limited Changes & Character Respec Empty Limited Changes & Character Respec

Post by Rei Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:36 am

@everyone
Hi guys! A couple things. Primarily about the Limiteds. I have gone through and changed some details to several Limiteds. So please check your own Limiteds or preferred Limiteds to make sure they are still acceptable to your character builds. I likely missed some needed changes, but I cant do everything at once. Sorry in advance if anyone got their character build roadblocked in this process! Additionally, I am still in the process of making other Limiteds. So things might change a little more, but we'll see! Bare with me. To make sure everyone is given a fair opportunity, I'm giving the already-approved members a chance to reroll their character management sheet.
This will not impede your ability to participate in current events. The sooner your respec is done, the sooner you can Rp using your respec. Until it is done & approved, you will continue to RP as orginal before respec.

1. You may change your stats.
  2. You may change your specializations.
  3. Any specializations you change- may have that Spec's jutsu & items refunded for RYO as well(If you change Ninjutsu to Fuinjutsu, ALL of your Ninjutsu will be refunded for RYO prices. This excludes academy jutsu).
  4. You may change your elements(Unless they are specific to your clan or advanced element you prefer to keep)
  5. You may change your character specifics(Like appearance, age, gender, etc)

Also in regards to Limiteds- there was a mix-up amount acceptable ranked jutsu. To clarify, anything above S Rank is considered Limited. Tier 1 is SS rank. Tier 2 is X Rank. This means if you have ANY SS or X Rank jutsu pre-approved, these take up your Limited slots and you cannot unlock additional Limiteds. This includes clan jutsu and customs as well. So choose carefully what you wish to make as your Limited- as you only get ONE Limited slot(Unless you've unlocked your secondary Limited slot).

1. Any pre-approved/Purchased SS/X Rank jutsu/item you currently own will be refunded IF you do NOT wish it to take up your limited slot. Post in your Management Sheet & refund the RYO spent on it & remove it from your Update sheet. Failure to do this will result in you opting into choosing that SS or X rank jutsu for your Limited slot.
  2. This announcement's effect will not last long. This announcement will end mid-October. October 15, 2019. 11:59PM forum time.
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down