» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Awakening [/O, D] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Awakening [/O, D]

Go down

Awakening [/O, D] Empty Awakening [/O, D]

Post by Homura Uchiha Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:33 pm

It started like any other day for Homura Uchiha. She got up, woke up her dad, then got dressed. Her mother fixed some amazing breakfast that had her scarfing it down like a wild animal, then she went off. Or... At least she tried to.

"Where are you going?" her mother asked, stopping her from bolting straight through the door.

Homura was charged to go, so she lifted up and down her legs like a marathon runner jogging in place as she answered her mother's question. "Dad gave me a few jutsu to learn from in a scroll! I'm going to go learn them today."

"You're going to train, ey?" Ryuunosuke Uchiha, her father, was off in the back of the house, lazily laying on the couch and watching tv. Today was his day off from working long nights, so Homura was positive that he wasn't going to train with her.

"Be careful out there," her mother warned. "And take Izunai, he needs to get out of the house for a bit."

"Yes, ma'am," Homura said. She ran over to grab Izunai, their pet dog that Homura owned, and headed for the door again. "We'll be back later, mom!" she told her mother before properly racing out the door this time, with Izunai following right behind her.

[1/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Awakening [/O, D] Empty Re: Awakening [/O, D]

Post by Homura Uchiha Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Jutsu Training:

There was this one spot that Homura often went to in order to learn new Jutsu. Her father liked to take her there in the past. It was in the training ground, yet not really. The training ground was a place surrounded by trees that made up a forest. When a person traveled deep into the forest, it was possible that they would become lost. The place was like a maze after all. Countless times did civilians race into the forest to do all sorts of things, only to have them unable to find their way out. Shinobi were posted all around the area for that reason to make sure that no one found themselves dying inside the forest.

Homura would've been lost too if it hadn't been for her father guiding her when she was young. He took her deep into the forest, on a path that only he knew. He showed her the secret space he often came to when he wanted to train his fire techniques. It featured a large pond with nothing but trees wrapped around it. The pond was vast and beautiful, with lively animals sitting commuting inside of it. Homura liked this place. It was secluded from everywhere else, meaning that no one could bother her while she trained.

And training was what she would do.

"Alright, let's see what the first lesson is." Homura sat down in a grassy field and pulled out a scroll her father had gifted her. Inside of that scroll were specific instructions on how to perform various techniques. Upon graduating to Chuunin, her father had given her this so that she would be able to compete on the same level as her rank. She was excited when he gave her the scroll. She couldn't wait to test it out and see what techniques she could learn.

"Hmmm... This looks promising. The Great Fire Annihilation." She read through its words, paying close attention to all of the information her father gave. When she felt she understood enough, she gave herself a nod. "Alright! Let's try it out!"

[Fire Annihilation 1/4]

[Sharingan 2/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:50 pm

Homura performed the necessary hand signs. First was the hare sign, then the serpent. She went to the dragon, then the boar. Once all of the signals were made, she was ready to perform her technique. She began to build chakra in her body. For this particular technique, it required more chakra for her to use than the others. Her father classified this as a B rank Jutsu, but was it really so? From the sound of what this technique could do, it should've been more than that. Possibly S rank?

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihiliation. The chakra had built itself up enough. She converted it to fire energy within the pits of her stomach. From her abdomen she released a mighty roar as the flames came charging from her person. Come on, she thought as she watched the chakra extend from her mouth and into the air. It was magnificent, it was brilliant, it was powerful. However, it wasn't what Homura's father described.

In the notes, Ryuunosuke Uchiha had mentioned a sea of flames bursting from her mouth. A humongous size of fire so brilliant and unavoidable that it contributed to it being one of the Uchiha's most deadly techniques. Homura didn't produce such a thing. Her fire wasn't a sea of flames. Instead, it was a single linear line that broke forward and reached all the way on the other side of the pond. She didn't make a sea of flames, she made a flamethrower.

"Ugh. What did I do wrong." feeling herself become frustrated, she sat down to think about her problem.

[Fire Annihilation 2/4]

[Sharingan 3/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation! She tried it again, but still no luck. It was such an issue for her to get right. Though, she understood what the problem was. Time and time again she was used to extending her fire in a singular line. The only fire technique that required her to actually control the flames was the Phoenix Sage Fire technique. She expected the flames to just extend forward and spread wide to become a sea of fire for this new Jutsu, but that wasn't the case.

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation! Even now as she performed the technique a third time, she felt it with her intuition. She was given enough flames to start a forest fire, but she had to be the one to spread them widely. She had to create the fire with her chakra, then she had to open the fire to become a sea with her chakra. However, this was just hard.

"Dammit... I never experienced a challenge like this before." Homura sat on the ground, her body a complete mess. She is a jumble of exhaustion and sweat thanks to the temperature of the heat. The fire was so great that every time she blew it from her mouth, its radiant, hot temperature bounced back on her and nearly boiled her.

"Maybe that's my problem... Maybe I'm just afraid..." Back when she was newly learning fire techniques, starting with the Great Fireball Technique, she would get scared that the fires would burn her mouth. Of course, Homura didn't have that fear anymore. She had outgrown it. However, there was another thing that plagued her mind. What would happen if these flames hit the trees? What would happen if they accidentally hit her dog that was playing in the field? Would she live with herself? These were the fears that plagued her. These were what kept her back.

[Fire Annihilation 3/4]

[Sharingain 4/15]

Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:38 pm

"I can't be scared anymore..."

Homura remembered something her father said to her a long time ago. You can't be afraid of your own flames. This wasn't a wildfire that only needed to hit the trees to set the forest ablaze. No, these were her flames. They were made out of her chakra and were sparked by her Jutsu. She didn't use them to destroy her enemy. They were used to protect everything around her. This Jutsu was meant to help her keep her village, her parents, her friends, and even her dog safe. She couldn't be scared to use it.

"Izunai!" Homura called to her dog, who had busied himself with digging up holes and muddying his fur. "Get behind me!" She would get this technique right even if it killed her.

She performed the necessary hand signs. First was Hare, then Serpent. She went with Dragon, then Boar. Once all signs were made she gathered her chakra. I will not burn the forest, she thought to herself as the energy swirled in the pits of her stomach. I will not burn my dog. I will not burn everything I ever cared about. The chakra all centered themselves towards her abdomen, near her throat, and filled her belly so much that it began to grow. She then converted that chakra, changing it to something far more dangerous and terrifying.

I will only burn my enemies. I will protect everything else.

Then she spewed. Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation! The fire came from her body. With the little chakra that remained, she widened it to a tremendous size. She pushed back the idea of it being so wide that it would encompass the entire pond and reach as far as the trees. Instead, she allowed it to stretch as far apart as she could until it became a sea of flames like her father described it. She wouldn't hold herself back anymore.

The fire increased to its maximum size. The Great Fire Annihilation Technique had been used.

[Great Fire Annihilation 4/4]

[Sharingan 5/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 pm

Jutsu:

Homura sat down yet again. She was tired now. Her chakra had been exhausted learning that one technique. Yet, she was not done. It was time for her next challenge. "Great Dragon Fire Technique." She read the scroll for the next Jutsu for her to learn. This one was interesting. After molding the right hand-signs, she could spit dragon-shaped flames from her mouth. If she extended it into the sky, she could even create thunderclouds. She was excited for this one somewhat. She had never shaped her flames into something else. The Great Fire Annihilation was just a wide sea-shaped fire, but it didn't really take form into an animal or another object. This will be a learning experience for her.

The first thing she would need to learn is how to form the appropriate chakra. She performed the hand-signs that her father gave her, making sure that they were done in the correct sequence. She did Ram to Bird, to Monkey to Tiger. Then she focused on gathering the chakra. This was probably the easy bit. She knew how much chakra she had to add to make it work. Just as much as the Great Fire Annihilation technique, apparently. Homura had learned that this Jutsu was B-rank, just like her other Jutsu. It seemed that this was all just a collection of B-Rank techs that her father knew. A part of her was grateful for her father for allowing her to learn all of these great techniques.

[Dragon Fire 1/4]

[Sharingan 6/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:51 pm

The chakra was now formed in the pit of her stomach. It felt a bit heavy, but Homura liked it. Next came another easy part. She needed to give the chakra a fire nature. Often times she thought about the best way to convert chakra to fire. Sometimes she would imagine the sun, its brilliant heat beaming down on her. She would feel its blazing temperature on her skin. Of course, it helped that she was outside when she did that, allowing her imagination to be a little more real. At other times, she pictured herself in her house, near her fireplace where her dad always placed her. She imagined sticking her hand inside of the fire and thought of how hot it felt against her fingers.

Sometimes she would even imagine that she had just eaten the spiciest burger- and that her mouth had begun burning up because of it. She would imagine all sorts of things to get her chakra to become the heat that she needed for her techniques. Often times, it would work in her favor. Her chakra would begin to burn red hot, and she would feel her belly turn from warm to blazing. She used to be afraid of this. She used to be scared that her own heat inside her body would burn her and do immense harm to her. Not anymore, however. She welcomed that heat, those flames, and that burning sensation. She did this because she knew for a fact that she would not burn. No matter what she did, her flames would never hurt her.

[Dragon Fire 2/4]

[Sharingan 7/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:30 pm

Now that the fire was built, here came the tough part. In the scroll, her father wrote that Homura needed to shape the flames into a dragon's head. That would be the hardest thing for her to do. Forming flames into something was difficult for the very fact that flames didn't naturally take form. They always extended up into the air, where the oxygen was mostly, and they always formed into tiny embers. It was always simple for Homura to use those other fire techniques since they never really demanded this much meticulous attention to detail for her. However, Homura wasn't a quitter. She would perfect this technique just like she perfected the Great Fire Annihilation.

"Let's do it!" She said to herself, amping her energy up for this first use of her new Jutsu. "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique!" The fire blasted from her mouth like a burning ball created from the sun. It blasted its way towards the pond, where the air pressure from its form caused the water to ripple to signify its path. She kept her hands in the tiger form as she focused on shaping the ball. Slowly, it molded thanks to her chakra. She transformed it the same way she transformed clay, giving it the figure of a dragon's head.

[Dragon Fire 3/4]

[Sharingan 8/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:49 pm

The fire became a dragon! The fire became a dragon! The dragon looked stupidly ugly, but it became a dragon! Homura wanted to shout out and dance at her own achievement. However, she wasn't done with everything. Even though the flame formed into a dragon, she still had to control the damn thing. "Chakra, don't fail me now!" Telling the dragon fire how to move was like commanding a bull to go a different way. It was tough and practically exhausting. She forced the fire to change its trajectory upward. With a hard grunt, she commanded it to move. It did as she asked eventually. Thankfully, this was before it hit the trees. It flew brilliantly up into the sky. She wanted it to do more, but she apparently lost control of it. Maybe it flew too far away from her? The dragon fire moved its way up into the air and then dispersed.

"I guess this is going to require a lot more practice," Homura said to herself. She bent over and sighed heavily. "I'll give it one more try after a little bit of rest..." Feeling her chakra going completely low, Homura fell to the ground with fatigue and closed her eyes. "All I need is a bit of rest, that's all." With that, she found herself falling into a deep slumber.

[Great Dragon Fire 4/4]

[Sharingan 9/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:43 pm

Jutsu:

Before Homura had realized it, it began to rain. Drops of water started to pour down on her face, waking her up from her deep sleep. She awoke with a slight start, then looked around to see where she was. Oh right, she told herself. I'm in the training grounds. I was learning new techniques. She had run out of chakra by using a lot of Jutsus. She quickly became a step away from passing out, then she laid on the ground to rest. I should get back home, she told herself as she slowly stood up. But I at least want to learn one more Jutsu. Her eyes glanced back at the scroll and she began to think. It won't hurt if I learned one more.

Homura grabbed the scroll and read through it in the rain. Magically, the ink didn't dry off. She looked through the notes and noticed a Jutsu that really caught her eye. Fire Dragon Flame Bullet. And advanced Jutsu of the last technique she learned, this one apparently burned hotter than the Great Dragon Fire. It was also harder to control. "I won't be afraid of learning any technique." She stood up and faced the pond. The rain would make it difficult for her to use the Jutsu, but that was perfect for her. She would learn this last technique. Then, when she went home, she would take a nice, long nap.

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet," she said after she performed the necessary hand-signs. Then she spewed.

[Dragon Bullet 1/4]

[Sharingan 10/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:37 pm

The flames were sent forward. Homura had to stand her ground from the sheer magnitude of power that it held, lest she be brought down to the earth. She holds herself steady as the flames careened out into the opened pond and burned at the water. The rain fell on the fire, which created a powerful sizzle. Before, she never imagined that she could develop such a heat. Upon touching the pond, the liquid immediately evaporated. Steam rose from the flames and amalgamated into the air. Homura couldn't hold the fire out any longer, however. She faltered just a bit from her chakra being so low. That one moment of waver caused the flames to die out.

"Crap." Homura fell to the ground. She had one knee to at least hold her up, but she felt that she could still collapse at any moment. It sucked that she exhausted most everything. But, she knew that she couldn't give up now. "Again," she said to herself as she stood up and looked out to the pond once more. "Again."

[Dragon Bullet 2/4]

[Sharingan 11/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:49 pm

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet!" Homura at least knew the problem of this technique. It wasn't the fire that was wrong with it. From learning how to shape dragon heads with her last technique, she could muster the figure of a dragon coming after the enemy. The problem that she had to deal with was the heat. The temperature of the Fire Dragon Flame Bullet was so hot that it evaporated the water it touched. It could be used as an amazing strike against Water Release users who believed that they could defeat her by just merely using water. However, therein lied about the issue.

The flames were just too hot. The heat burned so greatly that it turned completely white. This was not something that Homura could control just from merely spewing. She had to focus her chakra on maintaining the flames, controlling where they directed, and making sure that fire didn't burn the entire world. She had to take stock of most everything having to do with this fire so that it would not come back to bite her.

"Dammit," Homura released once more. She faltered yet again, which caused the fire she maintained to burn out. The flames died, and once again she found herself dropping. "I will not quit," she said, a determination showing on her face. She would not give in to her weakness. "Again," she told herself. "I'll go again."

[Dragon Flame 3/4]

[Sharingan 12/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:59 pm

"Again!" Soon, those words became the only thing she released from her mouth, other than the flames of the Dragon Flame Bullet of course. She would perform the technique, fall, then get up to say "Again!" once more. There was no telling what was driving her at this point. Maybe it was the fact that she came here to learn some techniques, but was now forced to quit because she ran out of chakra. She told herself that she would not quit, that she would strive to get stronger so that she could protect her loved ones from any harm.

By the time the rain dried out, she had all but mastered the Fire Dragon Flame Bullet. She had lost almost all of her chakra, but she was able to control the flames, and even raise the temperature to its maximum if she wanted. Her training had paid off.

"Ugh, I'm tired." Homura fell on her knees for possibly the twentieth time. Though, this time she felt that she had deserved to fall. She had spent all day training to master every Jutsu her father wrote down on that list. It was time for her to get some well-needed rest.

[Dragon Flame Bullet 4/4]

[Sharingan 13/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm

"Izunai, time to go." Homura called out to her dog as she rose to her feet. It was high time that they start heading back. He mother was probably worried about them. She waited to see if the dog would come, then called his name again. "Izunai." No response. Something was wrong...

Homura ran around the area, trying to find her dog. It was unlike Izunai to not listen to her when she called. It had gotten caught in something, she just knew it. Homura searched everywhere she possibly could. Eventually, she caught the sight of a small puddle of blood.

"Oh no..." she thought. She inspected the blood that laid on the ground. "They're fresh," she said. "Did Izunai get hurt?" Her heart began to race. She didn't understand what happened to her dog, but she knew now that he was in grave danger. "IZUNAI!" she suddenly screamed out. There was more blood a bit ways away from the first patch. It was a trail. She started to follow it. "IZUNAI!" she began to run her heart out, as fast as she could. She bolted through the grass and trees to follow the path that the blood led her.

Eventually, she came upon a small opened patch of grass. There, she saw something that terrified her. In that patch of grass was a severed dog leg. Homura saw this and noticed that the dog's leg had the same color fur as her pet's.

"Izunai..." Homura had shouted. It was then that her eyes turned a color that she never knew eyes could become. They turned red, and tamoe circled around the iris. Though, Homura didn't notice this. She was too caught within her own moment of anguish. Tears poured down her face as she felt despair run hotly through her. "IZUNAI!" Homura wailed with immense sorrow.

[Sharingan 14/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm

"Homura! Where did you go?!" Ryuunosuke Uchiha had been bothered by his wife to go and find his daughter. Hayami was scared that Homura got caught into some trouble, which she always somehow managed to do, so she ordered him after her. When he got to the training ground, he couldn't find Homura. That became a bit worrying for him. He saw the fire marks from the ground and the steam that radiated from around the area, which meant that she was here training. The rain had all but died down by then, which he figured was likely a cause by her learning one of the techniques he gave her.

"Homura, where are you?!" He spotted the puddle of blood. Something's not right, he thought to himself. He started following the blood to the opened patch of grass. There he caught sight of Homura. She was hunched over and making sounds that Ryuunosuke could only assume were wails.

"Homura?" Ryuunosuke called to her. He moved over to where he was and lightly patted her shoulder. His daughter turned her eyes up to look at him, and that was when he saw the strangest formation of irises in her gaze. "The Sharingan..." Ryuunosuke whispered as he saw his daughter.

"Papa..." Homura cried. "I can't find Izunai. No matter where I look, I can't find him. He's gone, papa. He's gone and I can't get to him."

Ryuunosuke watched Homura carefully. He noticed that she had something held in her hand. He looked to see what it was that she was holding, which was probably the biggest mistake on his part. His own daughter held a dog's arm in her hand. Not just any random arm, though. She held the arm of the dog that belonged to them.

"Oh my... Baby girl." No words could come to Ryuunosuke that would help his situation. He bent down and wrapped her in his arms, hoping that this alone would be enough to comfort her. "I'm so sorry," he told her, whispering words he knew probably wouldn't help her now. "I'm so sorry..."

[Sharingan 15/15]
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum