Name: Healing Orb
Specialty: Medical Ninjutsu
Resource Cost: 30 Chakra
Handsigns: Hare - Dragon
Duration: Instant/1 Post
Range: Touch
Power: 100%
Speed: Touch
Description: The ninja in question makes the correct hand signs than crossed their hands palm down on top of each other causing a white orb to appear beneath them which is than pressed into the targets body to heal them to whatever degree the jutsu is capable of.
Effects: Healing based on power stat.
Requirements: N/A.

Last edited by Yuno Uzumaki on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuno Uzumaki
Yuno Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Healing Orb [D-Rank] Empty Re: Healing Orb [D-Rank]

Post by Homura Uchiha Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Yuno Uzumaki wrote:Name: Healing Orb
Power: 90%
Speed: 10% Since it's by touch, there is no need for speed. You can put these 10 points with power.
Description: The ninja in question makes the correct hand signs than crossed their hands palm down on top of each other causing a white orb to appear beneath them which is than pressed into the targets body to heal them.
Effects: Healing State that the healing amount is by the power of the jutsu please.
Requirements: N/A. However effectiveness is reduced by 10% if someone does not have a point in medical ninjutsu. Change 10% to 30%
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuno Uzumaki Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:51 am

Can you show me a prerequisite for the 30% where someone else has had to do it? I can understand such a thing for higher ranks but higher ranks can't use Jutsu's they didn't specialize in anyway. It's actually a weakness I added myself not even something I saw as a detail on other jutsu's. Thus I'd like some explanation or show as to why I'm being asked to up something that from everything I can see is unnecessary to begin with.
Yuno Uzumaki
Yuno Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:00 pm

Yuno Uzumaki wrote:Can you show me a prerequisite for the 30% where someone else has had to do it? I can understand such a thing for higher ranks but higher ranks can't use Jutsu's they didn't specialize in anyway. It's actually a weakness I added myself not even something I saw as a detail on other jutsu's. Thus I'd like some explanation or show as to why I'm being asked to up something that from everything I can see is unnecessary to begin with.

On average when we are talking about things like elemental advantage and weaknesses, we add in or take away 30% power. I am setting that same precedent for your healing technique. Also, this is medical ninjutsu. It heals wounds for a low chakra cost. There is a chance for a lot of people to abuse this technique, thus this restriction is to help make sure that this does not happen. Your technique is the first that this precedence is given to, but it will not be the last. I say 30% reduction to make sure that the technique is very balanced and fair for those who both use and must fight against it.
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Yuno Uzumaki wrote:Name: Healing Orb
Power: 90%
Speed: 10%
Description: The ninja in question makes the correct hand signs than crossed their hands palm down on top of each other causing a white orb to appear beneath them which is than pressed into the targets body to heal them.
Effects: Healing
Requirements: N/A. However effectiveness is reduced by 10% if someone does not have a point in medical ninjutsu.
Stat Guide: Endurance wrote:100: Minor bruising & lacerations/ 1st degree burns-small area.
200: Moderate bruising & lacerations/ 1st degree burns- medium area. 3 posts w/o passing out, 5 posts drown/suffocate.
300: Heavy bruising & lacerations/1st degree burns- large area.
400: Minor bone damage & shallow cuts/ 2nd degree burns-small area. 5 posts w/o passing out, 7 posts drown/suffocate.
500: Moderate bone damage & 1"deep cuts/2nd degree burns-medium area.
600: Heavy bone damage(Compound fractures) & 2"deep cuts/2nd degree burns- large area. 7 posts w/o passing out, 9 posts drown/suffocate.
700: Extreme bone damage(Full break) & 3"deep cuts/3rd degree burns- medium area.
800: Maximum bone damage(Shatter) & 4"deep cuts/4th degree burns-medium area. 9 posts w/o passing out, 11 posts drown/suffocate.
Per the Endurance stat & how the jutsu power of medical ninjutsu correlates to healing- A D Rank medical ninjutsu isnt ever going to provide any significant life saving/changing circumstances. Even with a chakra stat of 300 the most it could heal would be big bruises, average lacerations & 1st degree burns(pink skin). This is because D Rank jutsu nly has amultiplier of x1, therefor there is no boost to the jutsu's power or healing properties. Therefor there isnt a need to nerf this jutsu.

Since it is physical contact, have the stat distribution at 100% Power(Because the rate of healing per post is based off the power and Endurance stat chart). Just understand that as D Rank, it will take you several posts to heal mild wounds.

Nana
Admin

https://shinobiconquest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuno Uzumaki Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Think that cover's it.
Yuno Uzumaki
Yuno Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm