Top posting users this month
No user

Hostile Domiciles

2 posters

Go down

Hostile Domiciles Empty Hostile Domiciles

Post by Peperit Mortem Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:09 pm

Domestic Dispute:

The jobs within the village proper were all basically the same kind of things, day in and day out. Either something needed to be delivered, found, fixed, picked up, or talked down and turned in. There was almost no variety when you did them day in and day out. The fact that there was a domestic dispute was something she was not surprised to hear about today. Her own family had had so many of those that they almost seemed like a normal thing to do in the young woman's eyes. So what if they argued with each other. They weren't dying, were they? If all they had to do was use words and be hostile in that way then so be it. If they didn't want to be with each other they just had to split up. It wasn't like it was hard to do so. After all, her own father had pulled that one on the family.

Knowing someone else would surely come and help out for such an occasion, Pepper would simply wait a few minutes outside of the house while listening to the couple argue about bad cooking and both never doing anything useful. It was different than what she heard, that was for sure, but it was the same tone and reasoning behind it all that she recognized in her daily life. Hopefully, this would be over sooner rather than later. The female Genin really did not want to hurt anyone too bad and simply wished to head home and try to relax after this was all said and done.

WC: 265/400
Peperit Mortem
Peperit Mortem

Back to top Go down

Hostile Domiciles Empty Re: Hostile Domiciles

Post by Kira Kaguya Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:28 am

Domestic disputes, unlike domesticated animals, is the opposite of fun. Kira would know her parents fought all the time and hit her a few times as well, but all in all, she turned out just fine. Just fine. The mission today was about handling such disputes with the utmost impunity and tact, something Kira was terrible at but the other person with her was good at. She could be tactful, not as a tick tack but more like a normal person, a normal person nicknamed pepper. Kira often wondered if that nickname was because of a certain feature of her body or because she wanted to be put on everything? Once again Kira had no clue, but what she did have a clue about was that she was here as the bad cop, the muscle, the one to rough up the people in case anything went south beside one of them moving away! Approaching the residence Kira made sure to wave, that stupid smile glued to her face.

"Hi Pepperoni! You got the brains I got the... other part of that saying. If they don't listen I'll be sure to rough them up, I have a lot of practice doing that to my parents after all. Well, not that much but I have had some. Anyway, let's get a move on!" There was Kira, always eager to get started even when something was horrible. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen on this mission though... not that anything had happened yet since she got back into ninja work, but you never knew, especially with how crazy some people could be at the worst of times.

[WC: 273/400]
Kira Kaguya
Kira Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Peperit Mortem Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:36 am

It wouldn't be long before another person would show up to help, and it just so happened to be the other girl that was on her team. Funny how she was meeting them randomly, without prior contact about it, in different places. Ah well, it was a good sign. It meant they were some of the more active members of the clan, and that meant promotions and more important missions for them to take as well.

She felt bad for Kira, she really did. The girl was clearly not all there mentally. It was in her phrasing, her lack of tact, and even in how she moved about physically. The sigh that left her lips was caused by the play on her name, It frustrated her, as it wasn't even the standard nickname everyone else gave her. "I'll handle the wife, you deal with the husband. Hopefully, everything will be all right. Then we can head back." With that said she would walk towards the door, which would swing open when she was about eight feet from it.

"I can't deal with you anymore! Why are you so mean!" The wife would scream as she charged out and nearly ran into Peperit. Luckily she was able to grab her and stop her in her tracks before such a thing could happen. "You guys need to settle this a bit more quietly. If it's that bad, maybe you two should seperate. If not, figure out what both of you need to agree on to make it work. Either way, you are disrupting the area around you and need to cease with this kind of disturbance."

The woman seemed to realize what was being said to her quite quickly, beginning to cry as she agreed that maybe she should go out and find someone better for her and someone that didn't mind cooking since she was horrible at it. With that said she would run off, to who knew where. "Well, Kira. Did you settle it with the husband?" She had lost track of her partner and the man, but surely Kira was able to handle one male on her own without incident.

WC: Finished WC
Peperit Mortem
Peperit Mortem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Kaguya Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Kira had her instructions, handle the husband and Pepper would handle the wife. Deep down Kira thought that meant something more sinister but she knew she was only supposed to talk. That's why Kira met her own desires with the needs of the mission. Walking past the woman fleeing the home Kira quickly pulled out a marker, don't ask her why she has one on her and drew two small smiley faces on her knuckles and fingers. She was ready to talk to him. You! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE! the man screamed as he threw a coffee table towards Kira. In a way she smiled, this would be fun, she now got to let the faces on her hands do the talking.

Exiting the home Kira rubbed her hands together and smiled towards Pepper, "Yeah I took care of it, he shouldn't be able to threaten her anymore for a good while, and probably needs to go to the hospital, but that's not my job!" She was right, but also wrong because she just attacked a man in the village, in self-defense, but still... maybe Kira should have just stayed as a blacksmith, or maybe this was the right job for her she just needed different targets.

[WC: 483/400]
Kira Kaguya
Kira Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum