No, not much [Tsubasa] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

No, not much [Tsubasa]

2 posters

Go down

No, not much [Tsubasa] Empty No, not much [Tsubasa]

Post by Kira Kaguya Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:01 am

A quiet morning was all it took to start the day off right. Training one's self-started with the mind and a quiet morning was a good way to calm and focus the mind. Nothing was running, Kira merely had a relaxing cup of coffee and viewed the street she was on from her balcony. Peaceful, it was the only time horrific thoughts didn't pound at the back of her mind like a beating drum, and often Kira wondered if she should just go off and live out in the middle of nowhere, overlooking maybe a nice lake, and just forget everything she knew and everything she felt the urge to do; then she realized what a disgrace she would be if she did that so instead she stuck it out and endured, attempting to ever become the musician to control the rhythm that slammed the back of her brain.

Such desires came with the honing of the body, and after lighting up the forge in her home she would craft extra metal onto some of the training dummies, attached the pieces and then get to her normal morning work out routine. Push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, maybe a good few miles if she felt like going outside today. maybe she should clean a bit more, she hadn't done so in a day or two and she didn't like it when her normal pristine home was in any form of disarray not caused by either her training or her hobby. Unknown to her though she was going to have a visitor today, a not unwelcome one at least. Still, her obviousness would only come out in full force when Kira was busy during her routine and not paying attention to who was at her doorstep...
Kira Kaguya
Kira Kaguya

Back to top Go down

No, not much [Tsubasa] Empty Re: No, not much [Tsubasa]

Post by Tsubasa Uchiha Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:36 pm

It was a sunny morning. A bit chilled from the autumn winds creeping in, but sunny nonetheless. The sun's warm rays basked the older Kaguya's room in a much welcomed glow from the open shutters, brightening the otherwise dim space.
Outside, sitting on the edge of the dark wooden flooring leading to the small garden, sat a pale haired woman dressed in loose robes and cloths. Her whitened hair swayed with the light breeze coming from the east between two sharpened horns atop her head, gently shifting her robes and caressing her skin. She looked content, her milky white orbs staring out into the beautiful sunlit garden of various plants and colors, a small smile planted upon her lips. Every now and again the wind would blow a sakura petal her way, managing to catch it in between her clawed fingers before letting it carry on.

As if in contrast, Tsubasa stayed in the dimmer parts of the room, nose deep into one of the many scrolls from the Uchiha library. She laid upon her stomach, the back of her hand resting upon her chin as unamused eyes scrolled down the near perfect kanji inscriptions. It wasn't a new scroll or anything, but rather a scroll she hadn't read in a while. It spoke of chakra and the system of how it was carried through the body. She guessed since she was a Genin now she should be sure she could recite this kind of information by heart. And well, since she didn't have much power the more knowledge she could gain to outsmart her opponents the better. Only, today that would begin to change. She was already studying under Homura, but now she also planned to train with her team mates also. The first one on her list? Kira. Being a Kaguya, Kira knew a lot about hitting stuff with a lot of force. Specifically, in bukijutsu. This worked out perfectly, since Tsubasa was also trained in bukijutsu back when her mother was capable of such things. She wished to continue that training now since when she fought it was more with tools than jutsu these days. Of course, the only problem would be getting through Kira's stupidity enough to tolerate her for a whole day. The Kaguya's childish mind was enough to set her ablaze some days. But, since they would be fighting there would be a lot less talking than normal.

"Do you plan to train with that Kaguya girl today?" Her mother broke the silent air with a question, her voice laced with cracks and dryness. Neither of them looked at the other. Tsubasa finished the line she was on before answering.

"I do. I will be back before dark though" she stated unemotionally, assuming her mother was worried about what time she would return. Her mother often worried about her being alone so much, especially in the rocky times between villages. But now that she was a shinobi, there was no use in worrying. Because either way, you were going to be attacked, may it be when you expect it or not.

"What is this girl like? Kira, i believe her name was, correct?"
Tsubasa's eyes finally left the page of her scroll, rolling over to the figure of her mother with a slight questioned look.

"A lost cause" she stated bluntly. "Completely and utterly brain dead. A fool. But, she does know her way around in a fight. It's pretty much her only redeeming quality besides being friendly, but even that is to a fault."
Her mother let out a small laugh, amused by her daughter's bluntness.

"Kaguyas make up for in brawn what we lack in brain." The white haired woman turned around, the two now facing each other. But, when she did turn around, Tsubasa couldn't help but notice a sudden seriousness in her expression. Her milky white eyes looked scornful, lips etched in a deep frown. "However, you should not underestimate anyone from that bloodline. Even a fool's mask cracks under enough pressure, and i'm sure you're very aware of some of their practices by now."
Tsubasa's eyebrow rose, a little unnerved by her mother's sudden serious tone. Practices? She knew the Kaguya clan was a bit rough, just seeing her mother's training was enough to understand that. But, it's like she was trying to imply that the Kira she sees is not actually the real her.

"What are you trying to say?" She would ask, her tone slightly weary.
Her mother's expression merely reverted back to one of silent content, brightening up like on some inner command.

"I just want my child to be careful while training is all. You know everything only gets rougher from here." She pulled out a paper fan from her side and began to fan herself, looking back to the garden.

Tsubasa stood at the front door of Kira's home, her mother's words still striking a strange chord within her mind. Part of her was hesitant to even do this training anymore, but she knew for her own safety that she had to go through it.
The dark haired girl let out a sigh before knocking on the door with a decently loud knock. "Kira? It's Tsubasa."
While waiting for a reply she looked about the front yard, spotting a recently put out fire pit. Right, Kira was supposed to be some sort of really good black smith or something. She made her own weapons, huh? Tsubasa touched the katana by her side, stroking the helm. Maybe she could touch up her's a bit while they were at it. It was somewhat old, it would use a little more love and care.
After a few minutes of no answer Tsubasa would knock again with her foot, letting out an annoyed groan.
"Oi, you're not dead are you??" Or worse, asleep.

Last edited by Tsubasa Uchiha on Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsubasa Uchiha
Tsubasa Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Kaguya Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:21 pm

"And that's five hundred..." Kira groaned out as she reached a standing positioned and wiped her forehead with a nearby towel. Most of her morning routine was done by now, five hundred of each, sit-ups, pull-ups, and push-ups, though today she did cheat a little bit as she had to replace the pull-up bar so she only did a couple hundred. "Time to get to work on more ninja based practicing..." or at least she thought it was time to work on more ninja based practices till a loud bang rang on her door. Briefly, Kira wondered what that was, preparing herself in a combat stance, but then she remembered Tsubasa was coming over to train. Kira didn't remember it initially because it was still unexpected in her mind, why would Tsubasa want to train with her? She seemed so indifferent no matter how much Kira was trying to be friendly with her. Was her clan forcing her to train more, or was it the village? Was Tsubasa actually trying to get along with Kira, that thought saddened the Kaguya... no one should really try to get to know her that well, they wouldn't like her if they did.

Not bothering to put more on, Kira walked up to the poor abused door in her work out attire, tube top, and shorts, hair in a ponytail and still some grease on her from forging earlier. Carefully Kira opened the door only to see the short stack of anger before her. "Sorry about that, you can come on in, I had just finished up my normal morning routine, uh make yourself at home though I don't have much of a sitting area... it's mostly a gym and forges." True to her word there was really only one table and that was by the small kitchen built into the side of the gym. Perhaps with time, Kira could make the house better for guests but she wasn't used to anyone being around, not since her parents left at least... "What sort of stuff did you want to go over, training-wise that is?"
Kira Kaguya
Kira Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Uchiha Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Tsubasa stared at the door with darkly narrowed eyes, annoyance spread onto her expression. She tapped her foot onto the ground, her arms crossed as she waited. What if she actually was dead? Or asleep. Either one. Either way at this rate they wouldn't be able to get their training in. With a huff she was about to knock down the door when it suddenly opened. She looked somewhat surprised to see Kira, as if she had actually expected her to be dead. Her face only grew more surprised to see what she was wearing, and just how stacked her body actually was. Leave it up to traditional shinobi clothing to hide one's body figure. Who knew the Kaguya was actually ripped, light six pack and all. Though, it made sense given how strong she was. Her strength had to come from somewhere, and she was certainly strong enough to where it would be common sense. Still, to actually see it was... Okay, she was staring long enough now. An almost uncomfortable amount of time passed before Tsubasa replied, a light blush spreading across her pale face upon noticing her own foolishness.
"F-Finally, took you long enough" she grumbled, looking down to avoid eye contact.

Brushing past the Kaguya the Uchiha only took a few steps into the humble abode before stopping in her tracks, dark eyes gazing around the place. Damn, she really wasn't kidding. This was more like a gym than a house. Various contraptions were placed everywhere, objects she assumed were for working out. Punching dummies broken and beaten, mats spread across the floor, weapons mounted on the wall. It was hard to believe someone was living here. Though surprised her expression was stunted. "Huh... You really weren't kidding. How do you live like this?" she spoke mostly to herself. It was a little concerning. It was like a metaphor or something, as if fighting was her life...
Yet, despite this, everything was spotless. There was no marks on the wall, scratches in the wood. Despite this being a gym of sorts it was perfectly clean.
... There was that twisted feeling in her stomach.
Yet, she would carry on. It was her mind playing tricks on her, getting psyched up over her mother's foreboding tone.
Kira wasn't lying to her. She was way too dumb for that.

Tsubasa turned her gaze up to Kira. Right. Training.
"I know you excel at bukijutsu. I was hoping i would be able to refine my skill with you, if you're okay with that. Kenjutsu specifically, as well as any other kind you have knowledge of."
Tsubasa Uchiha
Tsubasa Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Kaguya Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:40 pm

Why was Tsubasa staring at her? It made Kira feel a little uncomfortable, mostly because she was waiting for Tsubasa to criticize her in some way and tell her how she was living her life wrong. While that didn't immediately happen Tsubasa did back up Kira's claim of having a home poorly suited for guests. "Well it's just me so... it works fine." Kira stated with a chuckle. Life by herself was easier than when she had people at the house honestly, but she didn't feel the need to state that out loud. As Tsubasa wandered Kira went to try and get some water prepared in little canteens since Tsubasa was here to train with Kira, Kira knew Tsubasa would need them. "I wouldn't go so far as to say I excel, I mean I like weapons but I'm no expert. There are plenty better than me with a blade... I can train you in it, but uh I don't really practice conventionally that is. I'll typically beat on some dummies I have made outback, but if you want we can do a more hands-on in the gym itself, your call." Kira still wasn't sure what to make of Tsubasa asking her for help, it felt wrong, hopefully Tsubasa would turn back to her normal self and yell at her, otherwise, Kira might start to think that Tsubasa liked her as a teammate, and in reality, Kira didn't want that... it would just make things harder later on.
Kira Kaguya
Kira Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down