» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Training more Taijutsu [P] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Training more Taijutsu [P]

Go down

Training more Taijutsu [P] Empty Training more Taijutsu [P]

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Makoto would wake up early that morning to get start on his training as this would be a vital session, he needed to get stronger to compete with his parents as far as taijutsu. Makoto would grab an apple and make his way to the training fields. As he reached the field he would focus chakra into his eyes causing them to strain as he started the use of his Byakugan.

Makoto continues down the open field covered like a blanket with fallen leaves. A few dances in circles as the wind moves them. The sky is beginning to match the trees as the sunset's colors show in the thin clouds.

He stops before a tree at the edge of the clearing. "One of A Master's signature techniques was the Leaf Whirlwind. There are variants, of course. Like the Leaf Great Whirlwind, the Leaf Coiling Whirlwind, the Leaf Strong Whirlwind. But the original move, that's the starting point." Makoto places his hand on the rough surface of the tree's trunk. "So, I'm going to start there."

[1/2 Posts for Leaf Whirlwind]

[1/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Training more Taijutsu [P] Empty Re: Training more Taijutsu [P]

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Remembering his most recent walk through the village's training grounds, Makoto reimagines seeing one shinobi perform the Leaf Whirlwind after yelling the name of the technique. "First, a high kick."Makoto tells himself as the entire execution of the move replays in his head. "But that doesn't really hit. It's a feint for the low kick. The attack is nothing but kicks. So, if I'm going to have an effective Leaf Whirlwind, I need to understand how to perform a good kick."

With that, Makoto takes one step back from the tree. He turns his body slightly to the left, letting his right leg drift back. In one large motion, his leg swings into the trunk of the tree. The wooden sound echoes as Makoto repeats the process multiple times. Makoto removes his leg, standing on his two feet, and analyzes the tree. The area which he repeatedly kicked has been worn down by the relentless kicks. His lower shin is sore but there are no cuts because of the partial protection of his socks which reach to the middle of his lower leg. He would smile at the aftermath seeing that he did what was needed to learn the technique.

[2/2 Posts for Leaf Whirlwind]

[2/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:48 pm

Makoto pulled out a book to learn for his next taijutsu techniques. Leaf Strong Whirlwind would be the next move he learned. He set his book down gently on the grass and walked back a feet steps, giving himself some distance from the tree he had been under. "Okay so basically I do a high and low kick, but the high kick is actually a decoy for the low kick to have a better chance at landing. I need to be fast enough to trick my opponents and not allow them to see the second kick coming." He started wondering how he would train for a jutsu like this without an opponent. Then he came up with an idea.

Performing the ram, snake, and then tiger hand signs, Makoto used the Clone jutsu to create two mirror images of himself. "With these clones as my targets, I should be able to get this move down easier!" He was getting pumped up for training, and was happy he was able to quickly solve his dilemma. Now, time to see how hard this move is to perfect! I need to remember to be fast and sneaky!

[1/4 Posts for Leaf Strong Whirlwind]

[3/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:49 pm

He faced off one of his clones, using it as a fake opponent. Closing his eyes to focus, Makoto took in a deep breath, a little nervous for a taijutsu he has never seen in action before. All the Hyuuga taijutsu he has seen several times, but taijutsu other than those are mysterious to his. The idea of not using chakra to aid his bothered his as well, since he had grown up with chakra as the key to everything from medical ninjutsu to the Gentle Fist technique. Opening his eyes, determination flowed deep within his, replacing the nervousness he once felt.

He ran forward at his max speed, making it to the clone in no time. Then he swiftly kicked at the clone, aiming for it's head. It, being a clone, could not attack his but it took the kick without dissipating. Then Makoto aimed his low kick for the clones thigh area. It hit, but Makoto cursed himself for being slow. "A normal person would be able to see through that and block my kicks as if they were nothing! I need to do better this time!"

[2/4 Posts for Leaf Strong Whirlwind]

[4/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Makoto backed up, took a minute to cool down, and thought of how to get faster and smoother with the technique. Think Makoto, think! What can I do? If I aim my kick so I use both my legs, will that work? Like if I jump when I kick the first time and use my other leg to kick the second time? No, my kicks would probably be the same height if I did that. If I just retreat my kick faster, maybe I can do this! Man I wish I had a faster speed, then this would not be a problem! That is what I will work on next!

Believing he was ready to try again, Makoto ran forward and kicked hard with his right leg, aiming for the clone's chest. Then as his leg went through the clone, he quickly retracted it and aimed his second kick to the clone's knees. This caused the clone to fall down and dissipate, a major feat for Makoto. "D-did I do it correctly?! I better try it a few more times to make sure! I may even get my speed increased with all this training! That would be great."

He turned to face his second clone, thinking about what he could do next. Okay so I can try it again exactly the same or try to be even faster and more powerful? Let's do that! I can make plenty of clones so my training doesn't have to end so soon! He inhaled deeply and ran forward with all his might, adding a slight jump to push his forward, gaining momentum. Kicking with all his power at the clones shoulder, it his leg went through the clone. He quickly brought it back down and swung his leg at the clones shin. As the clone fell again and dissipated, he realized with much enthusiasm that he was getting better at the move, almost to the point of mastery. "I just need to continue training like this! I am sure to get even better if I do!"

[3/4 Posts for Leaf Strong Whirlwind]

[5/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:56 pm

I still have enough energy to practice quite a bit before I move on to my next taijutsu move. I will need to create a few more clones, which does not take much energy. Makoto performed the appropriate hand signs for the Clone technique and again created two mirror images of himself. He wasted no time in running towards one of them, ready to become a master of his new move. "Take this!" He yelled as he again jumped forward and kicked at the clone's shoulder. With a gleam in his eyes, he brought his foot back down and swung it lat the clones shins yet again. The clone did the same as the previous ones, proving to Makoto that he was getting the hang out the move and he found out how to make it work for himself.

Makoto decided to try it one last time, using his remaining clone. He ran forward like before and added his little jump near the end to give his the extra power he needed. His kicks were aimed at the same spot each time, the first at the clones shoulder and the second at its knees. As the clone dissipated, Makoto walked over to the book he had laid down and picked it up. He closed it, not having any need for the other jutsu at the moment, and walked to his belongings. He sat down, placed the book by his stuff, and picked up the other book, his second taijutsu book from the library. "Next, after a short break for some water and maybe a bit of food, I will learn my second taijutsu move, the Leaf Rising Wind."

[4/4 Posts for Leaf Strong Whirlwind]

[6/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Makoto would go to pick up the book again as he looked for his next move to learn. He set the book on the grass and got into a right splits position, hoping to make sure he was even able to kick high over him head as the move required. Him right leg was able to fully touch the ground, so he was confident him right leg could perform the technique. Him left leg, however, was what he was worried about. He moved him body to be in the left splits position and glared at him left leg as it did not fully touch the ground. "I will need to work on that, darn my left leg!" Then he thought about doing the middle splits, just to see how flexible he really was. Him middle splits was not up to par with what he thought it would be, but it was not completely terrible for it was two thirds of the way to the ground. "Note to self: I need to stretch more everyday. This is just a sad sight to see."

As he got up and dusted any grass off of himself, he wondered how he could start this technique. "More clones to practice on? Or should I practice on a tree because they are harder? Maybe I will try them both? Ughh I wish I knew what to do!" Even before he started training, he was already confusing himself. He hated that he knew nothing about a lot of things, like which technique was the best to use to train a certain jutsu or move. He decided he would practice with a clone first, since they are him height, and then he would think about changing it up to add difficulty to the move.

[1/3 Posts for Leaf Rising Wind]

[7/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Performing the ram, snake, and tiger hand signs, he made two copies of himself just like with the other technique. Then he closed him eyes, imaging in him head how the move should look like. I need to put my weight and back toward the ground, allowing for my kick to have a powerful momentum as it hits my opponent above my head, which is not that hard to do. I will need to be fast about this, just like all the other taijutsu moves out there: speed is the key! I am worried that I do not have enough speed though...when I mastered the Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms technique, well I was not that fast but I did catch Dad off guard and that was what helped me learn the technique. This time however, I have a silly clone that cannot mimic a real person...If only I knew someone who could help me, then I would not be having this silly dilemma. But who would want to get beat up to help me? No one.

[2/3 Posts for Leaf Rising Wind]

[8/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Makoto reopened him eyes, a determined looking gleaming within them, and he decided to test how fast him speed was alone. He had read that these taijutsu moves give him body a power up, so he needed to see him base speed before he could imagine how fast the powered up speed is. He started running as fast as him short legs would take him, making circles around the tree he has been training under. As he ran and felt as if he were going faster, him body becoming more attuned to how the 'track' was and all the curves it had. After a good half hour of running, him legs started to feel like jello and so he stopped him legs and sat down, needing to take a moment to breath and drink some water, making sure he did not get dehydrated or over heated.

Once he felt him body was ready to continue him training, he stood back up and faced one of him clones. He felt as if he were able to perform the move, maybe not perfectly but at least decently he hoped. "Okay, just do what you imagined. You can do this Makoto!" He was pumping himself up, getting psyched for the move. Taking a deep breath in, he started running with full force toward the clone. He sent a feint punch its way, using that as a distraction while he did him main 'trick'. He leaned him whole body down to the left and used the un even weight to momentum him right leg to kick at the clone.

[3/3 Posts for Leaf Rising Wind]

[9/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Makoto would smirk at his accomplishments as he would continue to push for his skills to keep going to continue to get stronger. He would recall a time where he and his grandpa where training and it was a warm summer night. Makoto had been training all day long learning the basic movements on gentle fist, more of how you want to be precise and graceful. There were always tons of candles in the room he trained with his grandpa in, as you needed the correct lightning to train during the night time. His grandpa would come in every night near the end of his training to do a light spar with him before sending him off for supper. Usually Makoto would lose majorly but it was helpful for Makoto to learn what was needed to become the ultimate Gentle Fist user which was honestly his ultimate goal. After usually coughing up plenty of blood Makoto would always remember looking up at his grandfather as he would put out every candle. It was different..

[1/4 Posts for Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm]

[10/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm

His grandfather was the best gentle fist fighter as well as the best Byakugan user around so Makoto would pay close attention whenever he did something specific which was what he did with the candles. He would stand around 10 feet from each candle as he rared back and powered through a palm thrust as he put the candle out. He would do that with each and every single candle around the room as Makoto lay there in blood, sweat and tears. The move was called Vacuum Palm and it was a part of the eight trigrams techniques and Makoto just so happened to remember his grandpa using the move to put out candles. Even through long distant memories his grandfather continued to nurture him as well as teach him new things. Makoto would snap back into reality as he sat up to get prepared for this next move, he was set to learn. He stood to his feet as he walked over to the river in the training grounds as he always did to rinse some of the sweat of his face before he got started.

[2/4 Posts for Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm]

[11/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Makoto would look at his palms as he began to get ready, this move was a high class move in the Hyuga clan and he had to treat it as such although he was almost sure it wouldn’t take him that long to learn the move. He would think to himself and walk to a nearby tree as he prepped for the move, the purpose of this move was to attack from a bit of range. It precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit. The move can damage internal organs depending on how much force the user uses which makes the jutsu all the stronger. Makoto would finally reach the tree as he prepped for the move, entering the eight trigrams stance as he gave the tree one of the fiercest staredowns the world has ever seen.

[3/4 Posts for Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm]

[12/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:33 pm

Makoto would bring his right palm past his chest and forward towards the tree as he would watch some bark scrape off the tree. This was by far one of the coolest things he had ever seen, as he didn’t see much due to not getting out lol. He would the again do the same thing with his left hand as it scraped more bark off the tree leaving a section of the tree bare. Makoto would go up to the tree and feel it as he was extremely shocked that for one, he pulled the jutsu off and for two of how smooth the wood was due to his new taijutsu move he acquired. He would walk back to the area he stood before to try to move once more but this time adding a bit more power this time. Makoto would shoot his palm forward as he strokes the tree once more, not only did it hit the tree, but it cracked it, Makoto would chuckle as he quickly jumped out of the way to avoid the danger of getting him by the tree. Well the jutsu deemed to be very successful and vital.

[4/4 Posts for Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm]

[13/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 pm

After seeing the tree fall Makoto would decide that was enough taijutsu training for the day as he would train his eyes to see much better. The byakugan was a gift from his family bloodline but just like everything in this world you can always work to get things stronger. Makoto would do a couple stretches before sitting at the edge of the river with his eyes closed giving his doujutsu the slightest break before he opened them wide in attempt to see farther. This would prove to be very effective later in Makoto’s life when it came to tracking people or even just within battle in general. Makoto sat there for around 10 minutes looking starting at the things near him starting with the grass behind him, then continuing to the bugs and the animals as he just kept going until his eyes just would tire out and wouldn’t let him go past a certain point within his training. He would sigh and get up as he readied himself to head home.

[14/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 pm

Within a blink everything in Makoto’s byakugan vision changed. He could see thermally, he started to look at a nearby rabbit and as the rabbit would move Makoto focused on its most inner parts due to that being the hotter places. His face would begin to show a slight smirk, this was the vision his grandpa had raved to him about. Thermal Vision added with the telescopic vision; this was the prime of the Hyuga clan. Not much of anything would get past Makoto after this point as this was the 2nd stage of his eyesight journey. The 3rd stage consisting of things Makoto’s grandfather told him he wasn’t ready for but would be when the time came.

Makoto would just chuckle at himself as he deactivated his byakugan and headed home at full speed to alert his dad of the different techniques he had learned as well as how much better his eye sight had become.

[15/15 Posts for Byakugan Level 2]

[EXIT THREAD]
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down