Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission

Go down

And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission  Empty And here I thought Cats loved me | D - Rank Mission

Post by Tenri Terumi Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:00 am

Name: Walk the dogs
Reward: 50exp, 100 RYO, 200 word count.
Description: There is a rather large and cheerful lady with many cats in her house. One of her cats, Mr. Snugglewuffles has gotten "lost" Find the lost cat and return him home(No matter how much he may desperately fight you to escape).

Another day another mission. On this cold morning Tenri had risen early to meet with the client of her mission, a large woman whose fascination with cats was a tad scary "Are you listening child, I said Mr. Snugglewuffles is missing. I miss her so so so much. My poor baby is out there all alone and scared for her life" The screech of the cherry lady would snap the Terumi's attention to her. "Sorry yes I was ma'am… I was just wondering. How do you know she's missing? Also Mr Snufflewuggles is a girl?" The young blonde would question, a look of absolute confusion across her features. "Mr Snugglewuffles dear and yes she's a girl, its actual a very funny story- so son, oh he's so very handsome dear you would lik-" in a puff of smoke Tenri would disappear leaving a wooden log in her place as she ascended to the roof of one of the neighbouring homes. As bad she felt for leaving the woman mid sentence, if she didn't leave now, she'd never get a chance to get away. Something told her it was exactly how Mr Snugglewuffles felt, like who seriously named their female cat Mr. Anything. With a snicker Tenri would start searching for clues for the missing feline.

Trailing across Johogakure in search of a missing cat was harder than she thought, this cat was hiding out somewhere, likely waiting for his owner to hurry up and die off. Tenri had almost reached the point she was ready to class the mission a failure, a decision that had come to her mind in the last 5 hours she'd been on the mission. A change of mind represented itself in the form of a cat matching the lady's description, an orange fluff ball with a heavy set that seemed to match that of its owners. How had this fat cat evaded her all day.

At this point Tenri was grumpy and over the mission so without a second thought she pounced at the cat. That was her first mistake. As if the cat was accustomed to such antics the cat readied its claws and latched itself to Tenris face, a loud grunt would echo through the alley as Tenri fought to unlatch the foul beast. Defeated Tenri returned to the cheerful lady with the cat still latched to her, its loud growl increasing with each step she took. Her second mistake was returning to the owner with the cat still latched onto her skin. Without much thought the cheery lady ripped Mr Snugglewuffles from Tenris face leaving numerous bleeding claw marks upon her face "You found herrrrr! Thank you deary, c'mon Mr. Snufflewuggles let's get you inside to try on more dresses.

After all that Tenri felt a pang of sympathy for the cat, the lady meant well but the cat seemed to hate her, or at the very least the word dresses. Without meaning to Tenri burst into a fit of laughter, regardless of her sympathy the cat bad still caused Tenri to have a crappy day, its karma was being forced into dresses.

[E X I T]
Tenri Terumi
Tenri Terumi

Back to top Go down