Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission

Go down

Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission Empty Punishment has its incentive | C - Rank Mission

Post by Tenri Terumi Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:27 am

Name: Academy sparring Session
Reward: 100 exp, 200 ryo, 400 word count
Description: Academy students say that they have gotten bored with daily classes. The instructor asked you to head over and give them a lesson in pain. Spar with the 20 students and show them why they should take their instructor’s lessons seriously.

To the surprise of the young blonde, she'd been invited back to the Ninja Academy with a mission in hand. The last time she had traveled these halls she'd been tasked with teaching a class of Academy Students basic knowledge of techniques necessary for every shinobi. The mission had been a success but unfortunately due to her methods of teaching she had caused the classes Sensei some trouble in the days that followed. It was not like she had meant to set a bad example for the kids, she just assumed that in order for them to fully grasp the usefulness of learning the techniques they'd need proper incentives. If her own Teacher had allowed her to throw shuriken at her during a lesson, she'd likely have been more inclined to learn.

That aside, this time round she was required to spar with a class of Academy Students in order to teach them some manners. While spar was a polite term used to describe the mission requirements the young blonde had a fair idea which Teacher and what class had requested the aid of a Chunin. Mrs Rimura of Class 1-E. The very same class she'd been assigned to on her prior mission. Whatever followed was sure to be interesting to say the least, afterall the class of students had bonded with her enough that it bordered respect. Perhaps she'd need to bait many of the students into actually attacking her.

Tenri had arrived at the Academy's training hall where she'd be 'teaching' her class of delinquents. Scattered across the hall were numerous safety matts and padding to ensure safety for the students. It was anyone's guess as to why safety precautions had even been set up. Tenri had been sent to the Academy for the sole purpose of beating on Academy Students, it seemed trivial that the teachers now cared for the safety of their students. That aside Tenri patiently awaited the arrival of her targets and began stretching every so often before throwing a few practice punches. Taijutsu had never been her strong suit but what she lacked in hand to hand combat, she made up for in athleticism.

It wasn't long before the echo of footsteps reached the young Terumi girls ears, a rush of anticipation in their tiny little gaits. The first face that came into Tenris view was Mrs Rimura, the teacher in charge of the class of students. A look of absolute horror and annoyance clearly displayed upon the old woman's features as she took in the appearance of Tenri. Try as she might Tenri could not contain the laughter that had built up within her chest and unfortunately for Mrs Rimura, only increased in bass as her class cheered in excitement over Tenris presence.

"SILENCE! FORM A SINGLE LINE NOW" was all that reverberated within the expansiveness of the hall. An eerie silence filled the hall as each child diligently followed the instructions they were given. Like the prowl of a Lioness Tenri would pace before her students, a smug look painted upon her face "So I've heard you weaklings think your classes are playtime and that your teacher hasn't been treated with respect. So you think you know all there is to know about being a Shinobi? You think you have what it takes to beat a Chunin of Johogakure?." Each word that left her lips were like a taunt, the undertone of how idiotic it sounded that any one of them even possessed a portion of the required strength to prove her wrong. "If you think you have the time to mess around during your classes then clearly you have what it takes to beat me. If so little beasts, I challenge you. Whoever is able to land a hit on me, I will allow them to keep my Headband, fail and from now on you will listen to your sensei and treat her with the same respect you give me" a chatter of voices would go up as each student eagerly eyed Tenri's headband that marked her as a Shinobi of Johogakure. Obviously the dimwitted class still needed incentives in order to anything.

"GO!" was all the warning the young blonde gave and she sprung into action, the first child shirts clutched between her fingers as she flung him into a row of three students who collided in a heap of groans. "That's cheating you said we had to hit you!" A voice would echo. With a smirk the young Terumi would manhandle a young girl, using the momentum of a throw to send her flying into a padded wall "I said you had to hit me, no one said anything about me defending myself! In real life situations your enemies are not going to just stand there as you attack them" The young girl would roar as she sent a kick flying at a child as he ran by her in a panic. As if registering their predicament a group of five students decided to try a new tactic and with a sprint the group all went for Tenri at once "Smart, use your numbers to your advantage" she'd respond as she leapt into the air and watched as all five students collided into each other head first. "Never take your eyes off your opponent, especially if they're bigger and faster than you are" she'd add with a chuckle. With a spin of her overstretched leg Tenri would send three students flying as they smashed into yet another padded wall "Over half of you are out! Whos still got what it takes to best me" Tenri would roar. As bad as she felt for beating up children, there was an exhilarating feeling in the pit of her stomach she couldn't quite shake.

In no time at all Tenri had bested the class of thirty students and while they put up a good fight to the bitter end, not one had managed to hit her. Of course she'd been pulling her punches so as not to seriously injure anyone, most students still looked pretty bruised. After making a promise to continue their lessons, Tenri made a promise they one day she'd return to let them have their revenge but only if they studied hard and passed their classes. All in all it was a good end to a successful mission

[E X I T]

Tenri Terumi
Tenri Terumi

Back to top Go down