Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission

Go down

An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission Empty An Improved Sparring Buddy | C - Rank Mission

Post by Tenri Terumi Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:39 am

Name: Sparring Buddy pt2
Reward: 100 exp, 200 ryo, 400 word count.
Description: The shinobi you helped last time has made exceptional improvements thanks to your guidance and has risen to the rank of Chuunin. However, they still believe that there is a lot that they can improve on, so they ask you to help them yet again. Have another sparring match and see if you can give them anymore pointers.

After much deliberation Tenri had decided to take up Karumi Uchiha's sparring request once again. For the past month the dark haired male had placed a request for the same mission multiple times in order to gain Tenris attention and each time Tenri had been given the request she'd "accidentally" disposed of it. Apparently Karumi wasn't one to take hints, even after the young blonde had placed the mission scroll in the boys letterbox with the words "Would rather die" written across it largely enough to cover the mission requirements.

This time Tenri was the one to arrive second, Karumi patiently awaiting her arrival with more excitement than he'd had prior "Someone's eager.. I had expected you'd be hiding away after how I beat you to a pulp the last time around" the Terumi would say, a heavy smirk upon her face. With a hesitant cough the young Uchiha would respond "Come now Princess, let us forget the past. I was a different person then.. I've seen the error of my ways and alas i've also trained specifically with beating you in mind." The dark haired male would respond. The definition in Karumi muscles were visible through the young boys black shirt, evidence he had in fact spent his free time training. She'd never admit it but in those moments before they began Tenri felt a hint a of fear, she hated losing and if she lost face today she'd never live it down.

With a slow pace the two decided it best to start off simple, the last time they'd sparred it had been a onesided fight if Tenri taunting Karumi as she beat him bloody. It was a well deserved beating but still. The following hour Tenri and Karumi would spar till their bodies ached and sweat dripped from every pore. As much as she hated to admit it the Uchiha had improved at an impressive rate. He had clearly taken her seriously enough to actually want to train, if only to show her the improvements he had made over the course of going from Genin to Chunin. As it stood they were very much on level playing ground but Karumi had a knack for Taijutsu and Tenri did not. Sure she was fit in an athletic prospect but she only knew the basics of fighting hand to hand and thus Karumi had her beat. Over the span of their session the two had ultimately spent their time teaching and grading one anothers technique.

With the day coming to an end Tenri decided it was time to finish their sparring day up, her body ached and her hair looked as if she had spent time in a tornado "We can pick this uo next time Karumi im spent. You've improved a hell of alot" the young blonde would say as she bid the young Uchiha farewell.

[EXIT]
Tenri Terumi
Tenri Terumi

Back to top Go down