Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission]

Go down

I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] Empty I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission]

Post by Enade Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Mission details
Spoiler:

Johogakure was now for its technological advances for a reason. There was a lot about the village that was geared to and dedicated towards the end purpose of advancing their science, all for the sake of it to someday be shared with the rest of the world. It was for the sake of withholding the idea that tools of war weren't the only thing that Johogakure were building, that there was a higher purpose.

Or at least, that's what Enade thought of it.

"Let's go boy..."

"Bark...."

Enade just came from having a word with one of the mechanics of Johogaure, Rai Emiko was a promising figure in her practice and she needed some help. It seemed that she hired a few mercenaries and did a bit of outsourcing due to the nature of her work requiring different pieces from different places. She also valued her privacy, which is why she had a bit of a personal preference of turning to the shinobi forces of the village at the last moment. But alas, it was Enade that got the luck of the draw, and it was his mission to pick up the mysterious artifact that resided in the mountains.

"Well, how hard can it be anyway?"

WC 206/800
Enade
Enade

Back to top Go down

I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] Empty Re: I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission]

Post by Enade Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:33 pm

With Enade and his ninken companion Rocky traveling towards the cave, he could see the mouth of the entrance that he was supposed to go. However, the section of the mountain had an unnerving presence, something that made Enade's skin crawl from the moment he looked inside. A modest graveyard in an eerie mountain range marked the entrance to this place, dead bodies that looked fresh and placed around as a warning of some sort.

"Four Legs Jutsu!"

Enade and his companion immediately got on all fours, increasing their physical capabilities substantially as their dogs day out jutsu started to come into effect. He was catching all of the scents now, as well as movement in the distance.

"Let's go, Rocky, this way!"

As they entered the cave beyond the graveyard of bodies,  a narrow shady room lied beyond it. The area itself was  It's covered in rat droppings, dirt, and even rat droppings. It was larger than usual,  the length of the droppings and the power of the stench. The lighting was low, but his enhanced senses allowed him to make out the rest of the room. It looked like the remnants of what once must've been a feeding ground of sorts, pillaged and ravaged by time itself. Further ahead were three paths, but the buzzing sound in the distance from the right path was resistant to that of a machine, prompting Enade and company to travel further.

"Grr...... what the...."

Its twisted trail leads passed several empty rooms and as he soon entered a dark area. A mechanical-like altar in the center is covered in gear-shaped runes, some of which are glowing. There was also a black gear that had a small hum to it.

"This must be it...."

But as Enade moved closer, Rocky started to growl and look around furiously. Enade caught the new scents as well, preparing himself for a fight.

"Come on out! I know you're here!"

529/800

Jutsu used
Spoiler:

Stats are currently- Stats:
Strength- 50>200
Speed- 100> 250
Endurance- --
Chakra- 200

1450/1500 chakra Remaining
Enade
Enade

Back to top Go down

I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission] Empty Re: I'm No Indiana Jones! [A-Rank Mission]

Post by Enade Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Small rats started to slowly flood the area, causing Enade and Rocky to use their newfound athleticism to quickly take to higher ground.   However,  before Enade joined rocky up high, he quickly snatched the dark colored gear that he thought was the target that the client wanted. Afte prioritizing the mission goal, he then ran up the wall and looked down at the rat-like creatures converging.

"There's something strange about these creatures......"

These rats were formed from a black mass, coming close together to make a giant rat-like being made of flesh and chakra. The entire situation was pretty messed up and confusing, to say the least, but an educated guess was that this creature as the obstacle that was trying to stop people from claiming the obsidian gear for themselves.  

"We don't have time for this Rocky, let's tear through them first and make an opening. Then we drill our way out of here!"

As soon as he said that, Enade and Rocky made a synchronized jump down towards the rats.

"Fang Rotating Fang!!!"

Enade and his ninken partner  Rocky started to roll at a ferocious speed in a buzz-saw like shape, mashing through the rat-like mass and making holes in the walls before ultimately crashing through and having bits and pieces of the cavern collapse upon itself. To Enade, it was apart of his plan, he knew nothing of the creature and it's origin, but the one thing he did know was the fact that he should keep it trapped here.

With the judgment call that Enade made, he and his partners decided to tear through and get out of there, trying their best to cause as much destruction in the cave's stability as possible to cause a cave in as a result of their powerful taijutsu.

After drilling their way out, Enade took a look at the obsidian gear once more and smiled.

"At the very least, no other ninja need to lose their lives in there. "

800/800

Spoiler:
Enade
Enade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down