Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions

Go down

my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  Empty my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions

Post by Seiko Aburame Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:55 pm

OOC;; Im just going to chuck a heap of d rank solo missions in here over a few days, then hand it all in at once. These are utter crap writing I just want to level up quickly okay
D Rank Mission ;; Picking up Trash

The day was new, fresh frost had crystallised across the grass as a list of chores to do was clasped in the hand of a young Genin. It'd be nice to get a new scrunchie, something nice to hold the mass of hair back since the old hair tie was getting a little outdated. Hence why these sort of missions were important, one needed to get that ryo to spend on food, fashion and females.
For some reason, many of the other genins looked down on menial tasks such as these, yet for Seiko there was nothing wrong with a little hard work. The village wasn't that bad of a place honestly, everyone was quite nice- especially to look at. With a few annoying karaoke songs suck in ones head the rubbish almost seemed to fly into the bag. Honestly, it was so disrespectful of these street vendors to just leave trash all over the ground. It took practically no time to walk a few extra steps and put your trash in the bin. Obviously these people were just too busy and such amazing vendors that they were focused on selling their absolutely amazing wares and just forgot to be clean green decent people. With everything bagged up all that was left was burning it, of course in the appropriate burn pits.
With the bags pleasantly giving off a thick black smoke as they safely burned away a slight feeling of completion settled within Seiko, the missions weren't anything spectacular nor amazing. But they were drama free, easy to do with decent rewards and didn't require any spectacular jutsu.

Last edited by Seiko Aburame on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  Empty Re: my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions

Post by Seiko Aburame Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:56 pm

D Rank Mission ;; Graffiti Removal
With about four or five things left on the list the next destination was assigned to Seiko from mission base, pleasant work to do in the morning sun- although abit chilly it wouldn't be too hard to clean the buildings of paint. Activity like this had been increasing sadly, things had been broken, buildings graffitied. It was a pain, their 'artwork' was nice, glorious, spectacular to look at- truely a blessing upon the eyes. It was even a little fun to clean it off, the webs made it easy, help from the spiders within allowing them to clamber about on the side of a building relatively easy. That being said they hadn't neglected to provide Seiko with the climbing ropes and buckets, full of soapy water to scrub off the red paint which had been slathered across the sides of buildings of rather venereal acts.
The view was pleasant from the higher buildings, it was mildly annoying having to ferry buckets of soapy water up and down but honestly that wasn't too hard. Chores today would be menial but soon enough the tall Genin would be off doing more adventurous things for sure. Two feet safely back on the ground, buildings free from red paint and dirty water poured out of the drain. That was pretty much it for this job. The sun had just started to reach the highest point in the day. Perhaps a quick break for lunch would be adequate before taking on another task. Surely there was still more cleaning to go.
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions  Empty Re: my pride is screaming ;; D rank solo missions

Post by Seiko Aburame Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:59 pm

D Rank Mission ;; Pulling Weeds

One place which Seiko could feel sympathy for, whilst they personally hadn't experienced the loss or loneliness which orphans had it wasn't too hard to imagine. Just enlarge the hole in ones chest left by having empty friendships and distant family. That was not the only reason that the young shinobi had taken up such a mission, it was one which allowed silence and peace, quiet where there werent any others to worsen the splitting headache which already plagued the blue haired youth. Normally Seiko would be intrigued by many things, energetic and looking forward to spending time with a range of people but today, mindlessly plucking out the spikey little weeds there was nothing to strengthen the pounding affliction. With two of the garden beds done there was just one left, long vine like weeds tangled around bean crops, climbing up them and stealing the light from the fragile crop. Gardens like this were important, not only for food production but also teaching the orphans a sense of responsibility, and it looks like someone hadn't been doing their job. The gardens had been overflowing with weeds. Luckily all of these weeds could be mulched down by the orphanage, and then turned into compost to fertilise and grow more plants. Atleast there wasn't far to walk with a bucket overflowing with spikey weeds. It was a rather calming and pleasing task to do midday, yet as it turned towards afternoon the next stop awaited.
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiko Aburame Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:01 pm

D Rank Mission ;; Debris Clean Up

From orphanage to shipwreck, it was feeling like a lot of today was based around picking up after others mistakes but thats okay. The positive side to this mission was that it was the warmest it had been all day and the fresh sea breeze was staving off any thoughts of napping. The sounds of people and screaming children were far away and all Seiko had to focus on was gathering up the remanents of human ships which had been dragged onshore by the tides. In fact there was a rather interesting collection of objects piling up in the rubbish sack that the youth had. Clothing pegs, cutlery, fishing nets and someone's sock collection- whoever had once owned them probably wouldn't need them now. Being an Aburame there was a certain place within Seiko's heart for animals of all kinds, the pollution caused by plastic and metal floating around would be saddening, reefs and fish here were beautiful. As well as there being land mammals and birds which would also suffer. The thoughts didn't get any more positive after that, today was turning out to be rather sombre indeed. The haul was heavy, not that Seiko couldn't drag it and haul it around, but there was a sigh of relief after the bag of rubbish was dumped on the pile which had steadily grown larger as more volunteers brought back their own salvage.
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiko Aburame Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:03 pm

D Rank Mission ;; A Good Example
Long limbs and a tall frame stood awkwardly at the corner of a classroom. Two dozen eager academy students in various stages of slumber watched with tentative anticipation at the one who was supposed to be showing them some basic jutsu. Seiko wasn't that adept as a shinobi in the first place, so perhaps it'd be best to stick with basic academy jutsu. Something menial should be able to amuse them. "Heya Nice to meet you all Im Seiko!" They perked up a little which was nice, but what truly got their attention was when the blue haired youth vanished from sight. It sounded a little extravagant but the technique had just used an old folded cloak from the back of the teacher's chair and allowed Seiko to merge into the wall of the classroom. Students who are half decent would realise it was the 'Magic cloak of invisibility' technique. Yet the idiots in the front seemed to be shocked enough. Would something else be needed? Under the cover of the cloak it wasn't hard to form a few simple handsigns, dog, boar and ram. Emerging from the wall as a fluffy cloudlike poodle, jewelled collar sparkling as Seiko let out a slight yap and pranced away. Surely that'd be enough right, they saw two techniques and an adorable puppy.
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiko Aburame Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:04 pm

D Rank Mission ;; Mr Snugglewuffles
Yesterday was cleaning today, animals and food. Definitely and improvement for sure. The plump lady opened the door with a handkerchief in one hand and tears rolling down her face. "Oh hello Ma'am I came about the mission? Something about one of your cats being missing?" Voice soft and caring as Seiko questioned the woman a tale of woe and misery was given. Apparently the large cat was often missing, today was no different. Door closing on the Aburame a couple of spiders emerged, lingering on the shoulders their pedipalps flickered around, gathering the chemical scent of the cat. For a cat that was missing it honestly wasn't too far away. Picking up the pace at a casual jog the buildings loomed high as they made their way into the alley. The at tried to flee at first, yet what the foolish feline didn't realise was that a sly spider had already run a thread through its collar and back to the hosts hand. Lasting long enough to yank the cat to the ground where it was pounced on and secured. A job as simple as this wouldn't defeat the blue eyed Aburame. Seiko Arrived back at the house with the cat looking rather disgruntled as its was being held with its paws together- following a short lived escape attempt. Upon its return the choncc of a cat waddled back to the cat tree, curling up in the lowest cave and glaring out in misguided annoyance.
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down