I am the Swarm ⋅ Private EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

I am the Swarm ⋅ Private

2 posters

Go down

I am the Swarm ⋅ Private Empty I am the Swarm ⋅ Private

Post by Seiko Aburame Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:39 pm

A day had passed since the dramatic meeting of the two genins due to a couple of loose hounds. It hadn't crossed Seiko's mind again until the night before they had completed a mission together to scare some thugs. whilst not particuarly long the brief interaction had settled nerves about each other- their oddities and flaws now known and luckily it seemed there were no odd sentiments about oversized fangs or floods of spiders. Having slept in a little after their midnight encounter the sun now reigned high at the peak of its arc, warmth bathing the trio as they sat on the front steps of Yuno's home. her father had gone back into the house to get a first aid kit- leaving the two genin to wait. Initially the Aburame had come over to check on the Uzumaki, which had lead to her father offering to teach the two about how to care for Yuno's infected foot.
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down

I am the Swarm ⋅ Private Empty Re: I am the Swarm ⋅ Private

Post by Yuno Uzumaki Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Preforming duties in time gone by had stopped her from truly realizing what running around barefoot fighting dogs had done to her feet until Seiko came over to check on her. "You should have told me." The old professor piped up as he came back outside first aid kit held with his right hand. "If not for your friend here would we have never known? Yuka took credit when your Mum found the blood smears please you girls need to stop doing that, we need to know when one of you is in contact with blood." A discontent frown was visible in response to her father's words as the Genin removed her knee high boots carefully peeling off her socks to reveal the somewhat scabbed mostly still bloody sole the other one having some pus forming.

In the burning light of the noon almost amber optics rolled as Yuno looked over at Seiko with a smile. "Go ahead, he's not going to tell you but he's ready to start." Warning Seiko that they wouldn't get a warning her fangs peeking out through a smile at the end. "It's not the first time I've been his volunteer patient for a lesson." She'd actually lost count of how often she'd been treated by someone being taught by him.
Yuno Uzumaki
Yuno Uzumaki

Back to top Go down