Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private

Go down

call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private Empty call me when you hang ⋅ Mission ⋅ private

Post by Seiko Aburame Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Spoiler:

Elderly, the man wasn't one that Seiko had seen before, he seemed a little eccentric and had an expression of pure dismay across his face when the Aburame arrived in the dining room of the client, stealthily through the back door of course. Mission central would've assigned a partner to the spider host, there was a trickle of hope that it would be someone familiar yet this wasn't a circumstance under which the youth could complain. A smile sat dully across his face accompanied by the odd nod, tears were beginning to gather on the old mans cheeks, he was blubbering on with a description of this vase which had been stolen, apparently it was dramatically painted with the scene of fighting cranes.
After the basic description they didn't need this extra information. Yet in the Genins mind there was already vague plans of places which they could search as soon as their partner arrived.

Total Count: 155/400
Seiko Aburame
Seiko Aburame

Back to top Go down