Working [Mission] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Working [Mission]

Go down

Working [Mission] Empty Working [Mission]

Post by Homura Uchiha Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:00 pm

mission:

Homura had learned a lot over these past few weeks of working. Little by little, she was starting to understand the value of doing the small things. She would've complained before if she had to do something so simple as unloading boxes from a cart. However, since she had been chased by a madwoman, outsmarted by a cat, and annoyed by a so-called "rival", she'd started to learn the value of hard work.

Or maybe not.

"This is the most boring shit ever! Why in the world do I have to keep doing this? I'm a ninja, aren't I? A ninja, right? Since when did shinobi have to do menial labor?! This sucks, this sucks, this sucks! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!" On and on she went as she complained to the vendor's ears. For today she took on a mission to help a merchant unstock their shipment. Normally the vendor had people who did it, large muscular men who could lift boxes like it was nobodies business. However, those men had pulled a muscle over their last moving session, so now they were bedridden.

"And just what kind of strong and muscular men get taken down by a few boxes, huh? Moving these are pretty easy! Look at this, do you see me struggling at anything? This is just pathetic! I can't believe a single guy couldn't lift any of this!" For making an impromptu decision to put up a mission for a shinobi to help with moving, the poor merchant had to deal with Homura's incessant yelling. It was a wonder how the Merchant managed to go the entire day while hearing her in his ear. When it came time to end the job, the vendor was happy to pay Homura for all of her hard work. She had moved the boxes. And, as instructed, she had gotten what she wanted.

With that over, Homura walked home to yell in her father's ear next.
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down