No user

Beauty & The Beast | D - Rank

Go down

Beauty & The Beast | D - Rank Empty Beauty & The Beast | D - Rank

Post by Tenri Terumi Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:00 am

Beauty & The Beast | D - Rank YGo0Xns

Name: Diner Dash Disaster
Reward: 50exp, 100 RYO, 200 word count.
Description: One of the popular restaurants in your village has requested an additional helping hand during their busy hours. You are to report to the restaurants, clean off tables, take orders and deliver food before the patrons decide to leave!

A young and inexperienced Kunoichi found herself in the kitchen of her favorite restaurant, an establishment that specialized in baked delicacies and frozen desserts. Sugarnoichi, was once no more than a hidden gem that few frequented but in the past years their business had skyrocketed. On numerous occasions the young adolescent had visited the restaurant herself with Homura in toe and both had always left incredibly satisfied. Not only was their food great, the service was a treatment to behold. Many of their wait staff, young females delivered food dressed as skimpy maids. While not exactly Tenris taste, the delicious food made up for any indecency.

Presently Tenri had been officially hired to assist the owner of Sugarnoichi as one of the wait staff, a job she believed she was more than capable of, what with her social skills and agility. If her Father knew she'd been assigned such a lowly and provocative mission he'd explode, how joyous it would feel to piss him off. That aside the job so far had been easy pickings but with the arrival of the lunch hour upon them, patrons from all across Johogakure would soon arrive in hoards hungry, impatient and ready to murder over the restaurants freshly baked goods, whos aroma only seemed to instigate the situation more.

At the ring of the bell that marked the lunch hour it wasn't long before the restaurant exploded into chaos. At max capacity of customers and a line down the street still to come, the next hour was going to be a challenge. Armored with a fresh apron and armed with a pen and clipboard Tenri got to work serving customers in her section. Utilising the Body Flicker Technique she had learnt in the academy allowed for ease of movement and meant she was able to serve customers in a faster and more manageable manner.

So far the lunch rush had been reasonably simple. Unfortunately her final customer was not going to be so lenient, an incredibly plump man whose nose seemed forever in the air. There was no doubt the man was some rich merchant who had stopped by to fill his hole with an assortment of sweets, and with his obvious glances at the female wait staff he'd come to enjoy things that weren't on the menu as well. With a forced smile Tenri approached the man cautiously, trying to hide as much of her animosity as she could "Hello sir, have you found todays sitting to your liking?". With a snort and a look on his face as if he were straining to breath (so he should after gouging what seemed like a 6 tier cake) the pompous man responded "The service here is quite…" what seemed like the slowest study of her face, her waist and a final lingering on her legs "appalling to say the least. I had come to expect that my waitress was here to serve my every need yet here I sit feeling unfulfilled in the slightest." He'd say, the slightest smirk reaching the corners of his mouth. In her mind Tenri knew exactly what this man had in mind, it took everything for her not to throw his giant cake smeared face through the restaurants store window. Masking her murderous intent Tenri masked her face into complete serenity "I'm sorry you feel that way, sir, if there is anything I can do to make your visit with us more memorable, just ask" the young blonde responded as she seductively placed her arm on him.

With a hearty laugh the pompous man placed his hand at the edge of Tenri's rear end "In fact there is something you ca-" cutting him off mid sentence Tenri would increase her weight on the man in the form of her underdeveloped chest as she leaned in close for only the man to hear her next choice of words "Now sir I'm sure there is some agreement we can come to that will leave a lasting impression upon you yes" with the slightest seductive lick of her lips Tenri would continue as she leaned closer to his ear "unfortunately this isn't that kind of establishment you sorry piece of sh*t. I'm going to teach you a lesson in manners and respect that'll leave a lasting impression upon you, you filthy pig" as she whispered into the man's ears her hand would gently caress the man's thigh before gripping the meaty flesh of his leg between her iron claw grip.

"Ma-Mana..Manager!" A desperate yelp would escape the man's lips. Tightening her grip the young blonde would smile sweetly before whispering one final time "From now on we're going to treat the ladies here-no wait, every woman with respect and kindness. If not, the next time I even hear about a man of your description disrespecting women.. I will hunt you down and melt that… thing in between yours legs. Are we understood." With a feral look of rage in her eyes Tenri would finally release her grip from the man's fleshy leg with a satisfied smirk as the restaurants manager approached.

At the days end and the final of the customers having left feeling satisfied Tenri recounted her profits for the day. To the surprise of the manager her highest tipper had come from the cake smeared merchant himself, a very generous amount was left as a testament to the "service" of his waitress. The restaurant closed up for the night, the young blonde would return home with the stamp of approval from the shops owner for her help, a great end to a successful mission.
953 | 200 😂

Jutsu Used:

[E X I T]
Tenri Terumi
Tenri Terumi

Back to top Go down