Momoka Senju // I am done! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Momoka Senju // I am done! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Momoka Senju // I am done!

2 posters

Go down

Momoka Senju // I am done! Empty Momoka Senju // I am done!

Post by Momoka Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:08 pm

Character Template
Momoka Senju // I am done! Momoka10

Name:Momoka Senju
Bingo Name:(Name other villages known you as- this can be your character name or alias)

Appearance: Momoka has big, round, blue eyes that go along with her blonde hair nicely. She typically wears white battle dresses that have blue accents. Her hair is almost always kept up in some form of bun, or pony tail. She has very fair skin, mostly from being kept inside most of the time. She has a radiant smile and a graceful way of moving about the room that draw all eyes to her. She often appears to be aristocratic in nature, so many pamper her with respect.
Height:5ft 5in
Weight:145 Lbs

Village Affiliation:Chozogakure
Level:1
Clan:Senju

Personality: Momoka is kind, gentle, loyal and helpful around the house. At least, that is what her parents would have any of her suitors to believe. In reality, she is quite the trouble maker for the groundskeepers around the house as she is always getting herself into trouble. She enjoys playing jokes, fighting and playing games with the boys in the clan. She isn't afraid to get dirty and dreams of one day becoming the most powerful ninja in the world and she would do absolutely anything to accomplish this goal. Her main focus has always been in fist fighting, but she also has skills in the other ninja arts, as that is where she wants to spend most of her time. When she meets someone, if they look strong, she always tries to fight them. Her attitude often lands her in fights or close calls that she narrowly escapes. It is not uncommon for one to find her either fighting for her life, or running from an angry mob of people that she either pissed off or pranked. That's the other issue, is that she is a well known prankster always pulling jokes on the people around her. On the inside, she can be selfish, arrogant and bull headed, but she is loyal to her friends.
History: Momoka Senju was born on a cold, windy night in Chozo. Her parents, Kimi and Gyu, were ecstatic to have her come into the world and knew they would pamper her. It would appear to most that this story would be a happy one, a child of two hero’s living the life of luxury. Well that is not the case. Due to a rare disease that befell Kimi during childbirth, Momoka was born in need of much more energy to survive than most other children. Kimi was the one who had to provide this energy through both food and chakra. In the end, at the moment of Momoka's birth, Kimi left this world, leaving behind a grief stricken Gyu and a newborn little girl. Now, she was not the only child that Gyu was taking care of. He was also taking care of her older brother as well. So, skip forwards a few years and Gyu was elected to be the first official bakery master for the entire village. It was then that a majority of her caretaking fell onto the shoulders of her older brother who had recently been promoted to Chuunin. As a young child, Momoka had a way of always getting into trouble, if she wasn’t trying to torture the neighbor’s cat, she was putting glue into someone’s toothpaste tube. Basically, she was a handful for her brother and for Gyu when he managed to get away from his duties.

By the time she was seven, she was entered into the Academy. Her training was harsh as the teachers were instructed to not go easy on her at all. In fact, she was given double the workload of most other students in her class, both the physical work and the paperwork. Thusly, she seemed to be quite the prodigy to those who failed to look ‘underneath the underneath’ it was in fact just the case of her working so hard to keep up with her peers, that she didn’t realize she was surpassing a majority of them. By the time she was ten, she was allowed to graduate and become an official Kunoichi of Chozogakure. She was placed on a normal Genin team, but her training at home was taken over by her older brother who had become a well-known and respected Jounin known as “Black Wing”. He helped train her for two years before tragedy struck. In this time, he had been tasked to join the ANBU Black Ops and his team was sent on a mission to gather Intel. They were attacked by a group of missing ninja who managed to pin them down. They had two options and their field commander, “Black Wing” called the order that led to his entire team being slain right before his very eyes. The guilt and PTSD that he gained that day would drive him into insanity for the next year before he would finally take his own life. This was by far the most saddening day in Momoka's life and it changed her in many ways.

A thirteen year old Momoka and her team had applied and been accepted to join their chance to take on the Chuunin exams. Their first task was rather simple, they were given a ‘captured’ chuunin and were instructed to get information from them by any means necessary. It took very little physical torture and a well themed Genjutsu to get him to break, but the grim satisfaction and slightly sadistic way she led the torture changed her teammate’s views of her. Their second task was venturing into the wilds of the land of mountains with fifteen other teams ready to kill them all in search of an extremely rare breed of wildflower. They had five days to do so, but it took the team four to find one and the fifth day fighting off those who would try and steal it from them. It was here that she got her first kill.  One of her teammates had gone down and their opponent, a random foreign genin, was leering towards her with his sword drawn, clearly ready to finish the deed. Momoka simply lost herself in a rage and tackled him to the ground beating him into almost unconsciousness before placing a kunai through his throat. Her face and hands covered in his blood, she laughed.

It wasn’t that she found the situation funny or humorous at all, but something in her snapped. From that day forward, whenever she got a kill, or drew blood, she drew some twisted happiness from it. It sent shivers down her spine and made her thirst for the blood of her enemies. Now this didn’t mean that she just hunted any old person down and tortured them and killed them, no, only those who she deemed a threat to her, her friends, or her village would get the sadistic side of her personality. After they passed the second exam, they were ushered on to the tournament. It went rather smoothly, she made it to the semi-final round before she was taken out due to sustaining too many injuries against the opposing Nin’s teammate. The proctor had to step in to stop him from killing her. The judges deemed her a risk and denied her promotion due to complaints from her teammates. Afterwards, the dejected Momoka took on many missions, gaining strength and experience, trying to find her place in the world. It was on the eve of her fifteenth birthday that she was recommended to be put into a special taijutsu program by her old sensei. She spent six months in this program before she was deemed beyond the skill of the other Genin in the program and was let go. From then on, she simply trained in her solitude, or sometimes found people in the clan who wanted to train with her, but all in all, they avoided her.

Faceclaim:Fate Series/Saber (Artura)
Momoka
Momoka

Back to top Go down

Momoka Senju // I am done! Empty Re: Momoka Senju // I am done!

Post by neah Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Welcome aboard fellow clansmen Smile Approved
neah
neah

Back to top Go down