Top posting users this month
No user

The Right to Rule[Event][IO]

3 posters

Go down

The Right to Rule[Event][IO] Empty The Right to Rule[Event][IO]

Post by Rei Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Only Homura & Makoto may enter this thread
Rei Kaguya had returned to the village only a day or two prior to his journey. His venture into the Lands of Snow had been quite fruitful. He had ensured the death of two Jounin and a Sannin from Chozogakure. Along with them, he had assumed the younger Chozo-nin(Neah) had died as well. Additionally, two younger shinobi from Shikigakure as well. One was eaten whole, while the other had been bathed in lethal poisons. Rei didn't particularly have any ill will towards the neutral Shiki-nin, it was just best that they had died so there were no witnesses about his deeds. Of course he had been disguised the whole time as the female medical shinobi, so it was unlikely that anyone could identify him. He had used explosives however, to kill the Sannin Fuinjutsu master. If anyone knew Rei's particular skill set, they could potentially learn that he was the culprit. That was highly unlikely however, for he had killed those involved and the deadly snow had covered up any trace of evidence from his C4 explosives. 

The silver haired man looked out across the village of Johogakure, his eyes wide open as he gazed downward onto the village. It was an unusual site for him to open his eyes fully and look at anything, but his vision was looking beyond what the village was currently. He was seeing into the future, a future that he was making for this village. Under its current rule by the second Johokage, Kiba Benimaru... It was technically the most powerful out of the three major villages- yet it was pale in comparison to its potential. The second Johokage lacked any resolve, imagination, or willpower to bring about great change to this stagnating village. That was why Rei had taken it upon himself to take action. IF it was just a complacent ruler, that was one thing... but the truth of the matter lied elsewhere. There was a more profound darkness behind the kage's leadership and Rei intended to either expose it or manipulate it to his benefit.

Rei had taken certain precautions to ensure that no matter what happened here today, the village would soon know that the second Johokage was not the man that the village thought him to be. Furthermore, Rei had hidden the large scroll he had stolen from the Chozo-nin's mission in the Land of Snow, possessing the entity known as a Bijuu within. Rei knew that the Johokage was somehow very fond and intimate in knowledge of these beasts. Rei had stolen it from Chozogakure primarily to use as bait to lure the Johokage's interest. He knew that if he possessed one of these Bijuu and returned to Johogakure, the Johokage would not overlook his involvement in the matter. To further make the situation clear to the village, Rei Kaguya had sent out a personal challenge to the Johokage. He publicly challenged the Johokage for the right to rule the village. With the village in a sudden uproar over the potential of a new Johokage, even Kiba Benimaru himself could not stay quiet. Rather, this gave the second Johokage the reasons necessary to attack Rei Kaguya, even publicly. With this, he could kill Rei and steal the Bijuu scroll for himself. These were his thoughts, the thoughts that Rei Kaguya himself had orchestrated into him by creating the whole scenario. This was Rei's plan and he knew not the motivation behind the Johokage's interest in the Bijuu... But he knew enough to anticipate the Johokage's actions and line of reasoning. "You mean to silence me and take the Bijuu for yourself." Rei said out loud suddenly, fully aware of the presence that had appeared behind him.

It was the Johokage, the current ruler of the village. The man's name was Kiba Benimaru, married into the Uchiha clan's family. He had married the daughter of the first Johokage, Nerumu Uchiha and gave the Uchiha clan a new heir, a young Uchiha man with the same name as Rei Kaguya, Rei Uchiha. While Rei Kaguya was not fond of killing the boy's father, he couldn't allow this immortal to remain within the village anymore. Kiba Nemiaru's presence was far more sinister, no one else but Makoto Hyuga and Homura Uchiha knew what this man was truly capable of. Rei fully intended to kill the Johokage, whether he admitted defeat and surrendered or not. He would kill the man publicly in a kage title match and let the whole village know so that Kiba Benimaru could no longer show his face or authority within the village. "You are a smart man, Rei Kaguya. Whatever it is you are plotting, will not come to fruition however. You above anyone else, should know what I am capable of." the Johokage would say as he approached, fully dressed in his fancy Johokage robes and hat with the village symbol on it. Since this was an official match, he came not as a mysterious assailant like last time- but as the Johokage himself.

The technology of the shinobi world was partially advanced, in the concept that computers and other technologies were a thing. Johogakure was the village of science and invention after all. Rei had used that to his advantage, he had set up the scenario and would broadcast the match to the whole village, which remained safe, several miles below Johokage mountain. Rei had entrusted one person to stream the live match, Homura Uchiha, one of the other two who had been involved in the Bijuu recon mission when the Johokage had come to secretly kill them before they could complete the mission he himself gave them. Rei did not understand this part. The why of it, he just knew that the Johokage was not a man. Between his Bijuu-connected powers and seeming immortality, the Johokage was no man, but a monster with his clutches on the village. Rei had yet to signal to Homura to begin streaming the match. The Uchiha girl would need to be far enough away to not get caught up in the fight, but close enough to use the recorder device to stream the fight. Not to mention, on the off chance that the Johokage attempted to undermine the match by dispatching Homura's stream. Rei had other precautions for this however, the Hyuga known as Makoto was surely nearby and would respond if things went as Rei suggested they would. As this was an official title match for the whole village to see, neither Homura or Makoto would be allowed to be directly involved. Rei knew that Kiba Benimaru would not play fair however, but neither did Rei. Two schemers were plotting against each other and ultimately, somewhere down the road- it would all come down to power. Who was the strongest... Who voiced the will and safety of the people. 

Whether the village itself knew it or not, their desire for a safe and powerful village were what motivated Rei Kaguya. The second Johokage surely had none of this on his mind, his interests were singulrly on the Bijuu existence, a fascination or maybe an obsession. "Before I kill you. Tell me where the Bijuu is. I know you went to steal it. I was planning to steal it from Chozo when I conquered them very soon... but it seems you saved me a lot of trouble. For that, you have my thanks." said the Johokage as he slowly clapped his hands. He was complimenting and mocking Rei all at once. To which Rei only smiled his annoying fox-like smile and reached into his haori to retrieve something. He pulled out a small scroll from his haori and held it out as if teasing the Johokage.

The Johokage was a smart man, well enough know that such a powerful entity could not be sealed in such a small scroll. He was going to voice his indignation at being tricked, but Rei spoke first as he put the scroll back inside his haori, right in front of his heart. Even if the Johokage could kill him, it would be more difficult to kill Rei if Kiba Benimaru couldn't attack Rei's heart due to possibly losing the scroll. "I have hidden the Bijuu scroll elsewhere. This little scroll is the only thing that knows the exact location I have hidden it. You'll have to kill me and take it for yourself." he would say, stacking the odds against the Johokage. Truthfully, the little scroll was blank. Rei would never allow the second Johokage to get his dirty hands on such a powerful monster. Rei had told no one where the Bijuu scroll was, not even Homura or Makoto, although he did tell them that he had retrieved some bait to lure the Johokage's true nature out with. If Rei was to die, then the Bijuu would remain sealed and hidden away for centuries possibly. If the Johokage was truly immortal, Rei's scheme would serve to annoy and hinder the man for many many years at the very least. 

"Let's get started, Second Johokage Kiba Benimaru. Dismiss your ANBU and let's decide who is truly worthy of ruling this village." Rei would say as he opened his eyes fully once more to take on a very serious expression. One of killing intent. His signal had already been given to Homura, that was when he had returned the small scroll back to his haori- that was when Homura was to use the recording device and stream their kage title match throughout the whole village. While it was Homura's role to stream the fight and public execution of the second Johokage, it would be Makoto's role to protect Homura from any ANBU that the Johokage may have sent to undermine Rei's plan by targeting Homura. As Rei provoked Kiba Benimaru, the Johokage just chuckled softly, nodding his head and raising his hand. Just behind him, two ANBU appeared from being invisible. They were using the technique "Hiding with camouflage" to remain nearby the Johokage and unnoticed. Of course Rei knew this, he had apprenticed for a short time under the ANBU and he knew that a calculative man such as the second Johokage would not walk about without some form of protection. As the two ANBU appeared at the man's wave of his hand, they too dispersed from the area. From a public appearance, it would just seem that the Johokage was dismissing his ANBU to make a fair fight. Rei, Homura and Makoto knew however, that this fight would be anything but fair. At some point during the match, those very ANBU would likely attack Homura if things went poorly for their kage.
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down

The Right to Rule[Event][IO] Empty Re: The Right to Rule[Event][IO]

Post by Rei Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Assuming at this point, that his signal had been received by Homura and their fight which would begin very shortly.. would be broadcast to the whole village. Maybe even the shinobi world if others saw fit to share the stream. This was a village's internal matter however. The disruption in ruling law of the village could invite disaster from other villages such as Chozogakure knew of the power struggle in progress. To the village, this was simply about the right to rule the village. There was a much deeper meaning to this fight for Rei Kaguya and his accomplices, Homura Uchiha and Makoto Hyuga. This man, Kiba Benimaru had tasked them as shinobi of the village, the recon a mission for the first Bijuu that had appeared... Only to turn around and try to kill them himself! It was clear that this Johokage did not have the best interest of the village in mind. They were all but pawns in his game... His game being whatever sinister plans he had with the Bijuu that he craved so badly. "You sure are making things difficult, Special Jounin Rei Kaguya. I recall you applying for ANBU at one time. Your fighting capabilities are very strong, but you were denied the role of ANBU in the end it seems... I wonder why." said the Johokage in a mildly sarcastic manner. Of course he and Rei both knew the answer to that.

"We both know you personally denied my entrance to ANBU after I returned from killing you the first time during the Bijuu mission. You knew you couldn't control someone like me, so you couldn't afford to have me so close to your shadow." Rei said with his typical fox-like smile. Truthfully it had been aggravating for Rei, to be denied his plans when he knew he met the requirements and passed the tests. It had all made sense to him when he learned the identity of the culprit behind the attack on them however. Being that it was the Johokage himself who had denied Rei's entrance into ANBU, only solidified Rei's understanding of the villages' situation even further.

As if his words hurt, the Johokage attacked suddenly and without mercy. He performed several handseals, ending with the tiger handseal as he brought the tips of his fingers near his lips and sucked in a large breathe of air. Maybe Rei was surprised, maybe he wasn't. The grand fireball technique... the signature jutsu among Uchiha. They used this jutsu to signify a child's growth into an adult... Only this fireball was much larger and more intense in flames. Rei performed his own handseals as the man had started his. The Johokage finished his handseals slightly before Rei, but Rei knew which technique the Johokage was performing and dashed backwards while his handseals finished. Bones suddenly overlapped his skin, encasing hi whole body in a knight-like white bone armor.

Though the flames didn't harm Rei, he could feel the heat of the flames pass through him as the fireball hit him square. The hot temperature sucked the oxygen out of the air and Rei held his breathe until the fireball exploded. The Johokage was a many with a smild understanding to the Kaguya bloodline, he knew that a simple fireball was not enough to break such a powerful armor. He would attack again, this time with a wind release technique- a twister he released from his lips in a powerful stream. The winds would hit the fiery explosion and create a dangerous flame twister on Rei Kaguya's location. Of course Rei knew that the man wouldn't wait for him to counter-attack right after the fireball. So while he had held his breathe inside the fiery inferno, he hand performed several handseals and touch the ground with his hands.

Just as Kiba Benimaru released the wind twister from his location, countless large bone spikes would protrude suddenly from the ground all over. Some attempted to impale the Johokage, while others appeared in various and random locations. As the man was looking at these bone spikes attempt to impale him, Rei would appear from one of the tips of a bone spike in the man's blind spot and attempted to slice his back open with a kunai. Rei's attempt barely missed, only cutting the man's robe from waist to shoulder blade. He quickly retracted into the bone and disappeared from sight again. "You are postponing the inevitable Rei. You know how powerful I really am. Soon, my ANBU will find your accomplices and then, I will bring down my full might on you when no one is looking." Kiba Benimaru would say while ripping the top of his kage robe off. It was in ruins after Rei's attack, and would only hinder him at this point. Now he stood shirtless with a wide leg stance as he cautious looked about to anticipate Rei's next attack.

Rei would attack, but not how the Johokage expected. Rei was already laying the foundations to his victory, beneath the man's very feet... and all over for that matter. While beneath the ground and travelling between the Bone roots of his Bone Graveyard technique, the mouths in his hands chewed tirelessly and produced large 1 meter diameter mines and attach them to the bones all around the battlefield. He would appear every now and then from a bone near the Johokage to throw the man off guard and to keep him from realizing what Rei was really doing. He hadn't shown many people his clay art explosives. Nearly everyone who had seen him used explosives was dead, except Homura and Makoto now. How glad he was that he hadn't killed them on their very first mission together.

After several long minutes, Rei would finally reemerge from beneath the ground with a final physical attack on the man. He had performed many hit and run tactics in the Johokage's blind spots... but you could only attack someone the same way so many times before they could anticipate you. Even still, Rei had managed a good four of five near successful ambush attempts on the man, shredding his clothes to expose most of his body. His goal hadn't been to slice the man deep with his kunai attacks. No, he was just exposing the man's skin to the public eye, so when Rei did attack in full, the man could not use his long thick robes to misdirect any damage he might receive, and deceive the villagers. If Rei stabbed him, he wanted the village to see him bleed. This may have been a kage title match, but Rei needed more than just the title. He needed the trust and loyalty of the villagers as well. No ruler lived very long, with his subjects in chaos. 

"You're ANBU seem to be running late, Johokage Kiba Benimaru. I suppose that will be the last time someone refers to you by such an honorary title. Your ANBU failed to secure the live stream in time, and my next attack will be the death of "Kiba Benimaru" I dont know how you lived through our last battle.. but I know I killed you. If the same thing happens again, at least everyone will know that the Johokage died and you are really just an imposter." Rei said with his typical annoying smile and laughed softly. He was goading the man more than anything, trying to squeeze out any last bit of information from the man before the finale. Because once Rei performed his next technique, he wouldn't get the opportunity to gleam bits of information about the second Johokage anymore. In total, Rei had scattered thirty five explosive clay mines around the ground. Most of them were attached at various depths beneath the surface of the ground- to his bone spikes. Others were more close to the surface, stepping on them would activate them. Rei knew these locations, mostly from where he had previously appeared from inside the bones to attack the Johokage previously. The mouths in his hands secretly chewed on a large source of clay in anticipation of the next technique Rei was going to make when the Johokage decided to attack again.

Rei:
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Things had not gone according the Kiba Benimaru's plans. He was physically strong and fast, but those attributes seemed pale in comparison to Rei Kaguya's bone armor. Even his fire and wind combination techniques had barely harmed the silver haired fox. If only his ANBU would give him the signal, he could transform into his beast cloak and end this battle with ease! Those were the thoughts racing through his mind as Rei would appear and disappear quickly, slicing at him and ruining all of his clothing. He stood there, nearly naked and trying to guage from where Rei might strike next. The last ambush, he suspected he knew from where Rei would appear- just as he had four or so times before. He timed it and then turned around as he performed several handseals and coated his hand with a blade of wind. He swung wildly, expecting to slice Rei in half at his waist and separate him from his annoying bone movement technique. His blades only hit bones however slicing a bone spike thoroughly. A fake out and Rei had fooled him well. So stressed was Kiba Benimaru into keeping his position as Johokage, that he had allowed Rei to undermine him with words alone. Though Rei was quite skilled and had already set up an elaborate trap... his true victory had come from the pre-planning and the mind games he had used on the Johokage during this match. "I'll come back and destroy this whole village, if that's what it takes!" screamed Kiba Benimaru in rage as he realized that he was just being toyed with. If he was going to lose his plans and his control over this mighty village, to the scheming Rei, it was just better if he destroyed it! Yes, that was a great idea. Why should he bother dying and coming back and give Rei time to prepare... if he could just destroy it and Rei together, right here and now.

Sinister chakra began to emanate from the Johokage as he prepared his special cloak. He would do like he did the first time during their battle. Transform and use the Bijuu's bomb to blow up the village and its inhabitants. Purple chakra began to overflow from his body and take on a manifested form around him in the form of a cloak. A bijuu cloak. The hairs on Rei's neck stood on end with the massive amount of chakra being built as the Johokage's body was transformed, encased in evil chakra until he couldn't even be recognized anymore. Rei knew that this was a possibility. The man was likely to lose and he struck Rei as the man whom hated to lose. Hardy surprised, Rei was still nearly overwhelmed by the sheer chakra density. If the Johokage managed to sharge up one of his bijuu bombs... he would kill Rei, along with a large portion of the villagers.

Had Rei not prepared fro this beforehand, he and everyone else would have likely died that day. As the man's evil chakra began to cover his body, Rei opened the palms of his hands and released a large amount of clay from both, which combined together and took on the form of a massive white dragon. Ten meters wide, by ten meters tall and fifteen meters in length. The dragon took flight as Rei leaped into the air touched the dragon with both hands, inserting the remaining amount of C4 he had been preparing. The dragon flew up very high, making himself an easy target for the Johokage's beast cloak bijuu bomb if he was to fire one off. It would be easier to dodge in the air and reduce any damage on the village. It wouldn't come to that however, as Rei had prepared for the worst case scenario. Hope for the best, expect the worse.

The dragon chewed something in its mouth for a couple of seconds, while the Johokage's beast form took a stance and aimed its head at Rei Kaguya in the air. As the Johokage began to gather chakra and form a small black orb, the dragon itself looked down at him and opened its own mouth. Little white orbs fell from its mouth, thirty five in total. These orbs looked small from Rei's height, but they were one meter on diameter- the very same things he had prepared underneath the ground which the beast Johokage now stood. As the landmines rained down, Rei would raise his hands and perform a single handseal, the handseal of "release" The Johokage would not get the chance to fully gather his bijuu bomb as the white orbs that fell from the sky began to explode. Not just from the sky, but beneath his very feet and all around the Johokage mountain range itself! His chakra beast form roared in rage as it released what chakra it had gathered in an attempt to at least kill Rei. The large dragon flapped its wings and dived downward, avoiding the meager chakra bomb. That was the last attack. The whole mountain range ignited into a violent explosion, destroying a portion of the mountain and completely disintegrating the Johokage and his monster form. All that remained, was Rei and his white dragon floating above the mountain, Rei stood atop his dragon and looked in the direction that Houmra Uchiha was to be streaming the fight. He would smile his typical annoying smile and give the village a "thumbs up" symbol as if he were saying "I did it, everything is okay now!"

In the end of the fight, the Kiba Benimaru had lost interest in the village if he couldn't control it.. which meant that the village itself wasn't important, but something else. Likely the Bijuu. Was the man's whole purpose just to gather the strange Bijuu appearing all over the shinobi world? The conclusion of the battle had left Rei Kaguya with more questions than answers. Worse, he had revealed his trump card to the whole village. Now the word of his explosives would reach the shinobi world. Next time, if Kiba Benimaru attacked again, he would be more prepared to deal with Rei and his explosives. Rei would release the hold on his white bone armor and it would shatter at his feet as he and his large dragon flew down towards the village. The turmoil his battle with the second Johokage had made, would need to die down for a day or two before Rei would make his inauguration speech. There was another matter to which he needed to attend, as the third Johokage. This matter would require the addition of one more person, a Terumi female to be exact.
Rei
Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Homura Uchiha Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:05 am

Homura had figured that she would be attacked by Anbu. She was prepared for it. While Rei handled the malice that appeared to be her uncle, Homura used a Shadow Clone as a decoy. She had the Shadow Clone film the entire fight, then she hid herself among the trees and waited for anyone to come. When the Anbu showed themselves, she was ready.

They tried to ambush Homura from behind, not knowing that it was her clone who was filming everything. When they came to attack her, Homura waited for the perfect moment and struck them from the back with a powerful Great Flame Rasengan. She landed the technique on one Anbu, which sent him careening through several trees before he stopped moving completely. Her clone sped off once the fighting began, just as she had planned. While Homura dealt with the Anbu trying to kill her, her clone would handle the recording and run away from any and all possible danger.

The battle was a very drawn out one. The Anbu were skilled with their training, far better than Homura who had little training in general. This specific operative had a special usage of shurkenjutsu. He played things safely from a distance to keep Homura from landing another one of those Rasengan's on him, and tossed shurikens and kunais at any chance to defeat her. However, Homura was perfect at playing things safe. With her Sharingan she was able to determine where the shuriken were going to land. Of course some still grazed her skin, leaving her with small wounds where tiny drops of blood trickled from. However, she didn't suffer any severe damage. She acted carefully and performed her best strategy of staying far enough behind to get a handseal going. When she finished that handseal, that marked the end for the Anbu.

"Great Fire Destruction!" A giant wall of flames spewed from her mouth and onto the Anbu. Thanks to the dense trees of the forest, it made the wall larger and ultimately impossible for the Anbu to avoid. He was forcefully engulfed by the fire, where he was then eaten up fully until there was nothing but his ashes left.

Her fight had ended at the same time Rei's did. Her clone that did all of the recording miraculously survived Rei's explosion, and was able to get Rei's award winning shot with his thumb up. The real Homura remained behind, though, and sunk into the shadows to allow her clone to handle the rest. Homura knew of the downright nonsense that was going to come later. Having killed her uncle, Rei probably would begin to face backlash from this by the Uchiha Clan. Thankfully, Rei could now use the excuse that Kiba was attempting to destroy Johogakure, but would that really be enough for the Uchihas? There was no telling how any of the other clans would react too.

The storm wasn't over for Rei, but it thankfully was for Homura. After having killed the only two people who knew she was apart of this and would likely tell, she would walk away from this entire ordeal as a mystery, and no one but Rei and Makoto would know she was apart of it. It was how she preferred everything for now.
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoto Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:45 am

Makoto’s role in this was simple fromm Rei, to protect Homura if things got fishy. As only Rei knew how strong Makoto had gotten and even Rei didn’t catch the maximum potential, only a glimpse. Makoto would be in a nearby tree with his byakugan active watching Rei for a majority of the time but casually glancing at Homura to make sure she was careful. He knew that Rei knew he was there but if Homura knew it would be because Rei told her.

Makoto had arrived in a black cloak and a pure white mask with breathing holes that way nobody would know his appearance of the top. After being detatched from Shiki it was only right that he disguised himself in other villages to stay clear of any further issues.

As Makoto would look at the fight between Rei and the Johokage, he would begin to think. The Johokage was extremely weak but looked physically strong. He lacked the strength to break through Rei’s armor, not saying that it was easy because Makoto had to enter a couple gates but even still, this was the Johokage. Makoto would then begin to look at Homura as the Anbu began to rush her, Makoto wasn’t worried about her as he knew she had gotten stronger from their last encounter, now it was a matter of how much stronger she had gotten. Makoto would tense up ready to encounter as he was only 150m away from her but could get there within 1 second to help defend her if needed. He would watch her first move closely, Rasengan as she added fire to it making it extremely deadly as she eliminated the first Anbu. Also eliminating the second anbu with ease as well. Homura had gotten strong indeed. Makoto’s attention from Homura would be snatched as soon as he heard the explosions from the side of the mountain as with his Byakugan he could see Rei Kaguya standing by himself as the dust faded he would be giving a thumbs up to Homura.

This was indeed history in the making, as Makoto would begin to move as he made his way beside Rei within an instant as his speed had increased even more since their last meeting. He would speak very few little words towards the new but not official Johokage. “Congratulations. Now its time to reform the village.”

Makoto didn’t know if Rei knew what he had in his plans, but Makoto knew that this was about to be a village of order and strength under Rei’s control. As Makoto had begun to eye the next target for Joho, which happened to be Chozo. As Makoto being under Joho for now would give them a massive advantage.
Makoto
Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down