Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event]

2 posters

Go down

Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] Empty Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event]

Post by Nana Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:21 am

Dreams of a melting city!

He feared him. The one known as Neah Senju. Hanoko Yasu secretly loathed the bright young man known as Neah. He had kept tabs on this talented Senju, for fear that one day- this Senju boy might win the favor of the people and replace Hanoko as Chozokagure's third kage. Hanoko himself had not been so young when he inherited the title of Chozokge. Thirty years had passed since that day however, and he had little to show the public for it. The people were mostly indifferent to him, only respecting his position. Yet despite all of his years of "service" to the village, Hanoko remained in the spring of his youth. He had not aged in the slightest. Or had he? "Come. It is time to make our move." Hanoko said to three shadow figured that followed him secretly. They remained out of sight and concealed even their presences. Only someone with a powerful nose, or sensory could even detect them.

Much like the previous Johokage, the Chozokage was corrupt. He used the ANBU as his personal bodyguards. Not such a terrible thing, considering they were responsible for his protection... Yet this man used them for as hired powerful thugs. Blackmail, beatings, you name it. If Hanoko wanted something done in secret, it was his special team of corrupt ANBU which carried out his orders. It was not uncommon knowledge, nor were the people unaware. They were simply afraid. They turned a blind eye to the different injustices that happened, because they were unable to do something about it themselves. Even the village shinobi. It was their job to protect the village and obey the Chozokage. A task which was easy enough for the most part- as Chozokage Hanoko did most of his evil dealings in the dark. There really was no evidence or witnesses to convict him of anything. Just words. Words were not enough to stir the hearts of an entire people and force the shinobi's hand.

Yet there was one shinobi who coveted the Chozokage's position. This very same Neah Senju. His reasons seemed unclear. Whether it was to protect the village from foreign and domestic threats... or simply for the power the position came with. In either case, it had crossed the young Senju man's mind several times. Enough so that he decided he would take it upon himself, the responsibility of ousting the second Chozokage and proclaiming himself as the third Chozokage. Easily said, but not so much an easy task. The people were disheartened and honestly, cared very little for whom was the Chozokage. As long as it wasn't Hanoko Yasu anymore. It seemed like that old man would never die, never give up his tyrant grip on the village itself.

Following the previous coup by the now third Johokage, Rei Kaguya. Neah Senju's role would be to kill the current Chozokage and take his place. Maybe even absorb the man and his power with his newfound skill. Chimera. Not few if any knew of Neah's newfound skills. He was a skilled medic-nin. Something that most people didn't think was worthy of a combat role... but Neah had proved many wrong. The times were changing. Age old Kage were being replaced. Mysterious and powerful Bijuu were showing up all over the shinobi world... What was next to come?

Unlike most whom had entered the Jounin exam of Shikigakure... Neah was one of the only two teams that had come out of the caves alive. That damned Johokage Rei Kaguya had some evil schemes. While only one Chozo-nin had survived and passed the Jounin exam... a handful of Joho-nin had survived and passed the Jounin exam. From the perspective of the people, Rei Kaguya was a much better kage than Hanoko Yasu. Neah Senju showed skill and promise... Secretly becoming the hope that was hiding away in the villager's of Chozogakure's hearts. They hoped that Neah would defeat their tyrant ruler and bring an era of peace and success to their village. In this generations-long war against Johogakure and the Uchiha clan, Chozogakure's prestige and power had slowly fallen behind. Surely Hanoko Yasu's fault. The man showed little interest in the war itself, only the profit he could make from it.

The fact that Neah was the sole Jounin of Chozogakure to pass... Meant that Neah was eligible to take Hanoko Yasu's position. The second Chozokage wanted to squash Neah before he became a roadblock to the man's plans he had been preparing for years. The war with Joho was merely a means to an end. Boredom maybe, providing entertainment while he lined his pockets with wealth, at the cost of the villagers' lives. "Today, we kill Neah Senju. I have already sent him a message to meet me out in the sands. Outside of the village and prying eyes." he said to his ANBU, although anyone not in on his secret mission, might've assumed he was muttering to himself. Little did anyone of the village know, a great storm was over the horizon. This battle between Chozokage and Neah Senju, would have lasting repercussions on the Land of Earth.

Nana
Admin

https://shinobiconquest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] Empty Re: Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event]

Post by neah Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:14 pm

After resting for a day Neah awoke one day a messenger hawk on his apartment railing as it let out a cry. it bent its head down as the window was opened and he took the scroll from the bird and gently pat its head before it tried to nip him. He sighed and closed his window and drew the blinds and curtains as he clicked on his light obstructing any outside view of him and his actions inside. He read through the letter and sighed and shook his head in disbelief. It seemed the Chozokage was finally going to recognize his actions and deeds. More than likely though this was something else knowing these man's tactics. He would, however, go to the designated meeting point however he was not going to go in blindly.

He was not the same man he once was and he was not going to make any careless mistakes. First things first he got dressed in a new outfit this time. After all today he was meeting the chozokage. He put on a formal black suit with a white undershirt and black pants. After getting dressed fully he would go on to make the following hand seals  Hare -> Boar -> Tiger -> Clone Seal. He would divide his chakra evenly with this singular clone. A puff of smoke and there he stood face to face with his identical twin. "head on out to the valley first im right behind you." the clone nodded his head and as he turned his back on the original Neah would make a long string of hand seals. Snake → Horse → Dragon → Ox → Tiger then after that he immediately following behind his clone Rat → Serpent → Bird → Tiger. The combination of these two jutsus were crucial for his plan.

He had his body pathway jutsu ready to activate on his unsuspecting opponent then there was his hiding with camouflage Jutsu which would conceal him utterly. Only a dojutsu would be able to find him which he HIGHLY doubted the chozokage had in his possession. He kept pace with his clone keeping in tandem with his clones movements following directly after his footprints.  The real Neah did stop for a brief moment and then formed the following hand seals Tiger,Ox, Snake and sunk into the ground and sealed the hole following after his clone to the designated meeting spot. There he would see the chozokage. Or to be more accurate his clone would be the one to see the kage.

The clone would proceed to move towards the kage a gentle smile on his face as he looked at the man and outstretched his hand he would play the niceties for the time being see how things would play out. "My lord Chozokage its a pleasure to meet you in person. I thank you for taking time out of your schedule to wish to see me in person." Meanwhile, the real neah would remain underground waiting ready should his clone disperse he would know where to strike. He remained vigilant right below his clone a few meters down. "Might I ask why as to such a remote place to just praise me for my recent deeds, I know I passed the Jounin exams but we lost two of my clan in the process however I should not be asking you such I am but your humble shinobi and am at your beck and call and should not question your commands." He stared long at the chozokage waiting for the man to explain himself. His grey eyes never wavering remaining on a deadlock on the chozokages own.

Jutsu used:

Chakra used:330
chakra remaining for original:1,014
chakra remaining for Clone:1,344
Senjutsu gathered: 200 (100 for original and100 for clone)
neah
neah

Back to top Go down

Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event] Empty Re: Chozogakure Siege[Coup/Bijuu Event]

Post by Nana Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 am

Two men pretending to be cordial and friendly, yet they possessed a stifled murderous intent. One way or the other, this would be the last day as either Chozokage, or a Jounin. Depending on who won. Each side had made their own preparations, albeit secretly and in confidence of either themselves or their lackeys. In particular, the Chozokage had chosen his ANBU wisely and in anticipation of dealing with the troublesome Neah. The three shadows that had followed him out here to the sand dunes, were chosen based on their respective clans and skills- all in a carefully crafted plan to kill the Senju man before he could secure any more of the villagers' good favor.

An InoShikoCho trio to be exact. Few teams could cooperate better, than the three alliance clan and their respective skills and talents. Neah's plot would be fooled even before his shadow clone began to speak- for the Yamanaka ANBU nearby, had sensed both Neah and his shadow clone. "Lord Chozokage. The Senju is up to something. There is an identical chakra signature of him directly below the one above ground. One must be a shadow clone. I would have to say the one hidden beneath the earth is the real one, due to the safety and concealment provided." The Yamanaka would say, broadcasting her thought to both the Chozokage and her other two companions to prepare countermeasures.

It was obvious what both men were thinking, yet both kept up the charade for as long as possible. As Neah approached, he respectfully met the Chozokage and engaged in casual talk that held a slightly suspicious undertone. It was almost as if he were intentionally asking to be killed, just so his shadow clone trap would trigger his real attack from below. The Chozokage just smiled warmly to his new Jounin- fully expecting more than just words the next time Neah responded. His three ANBU remained concealed and prepared nearby. "Frankly. Your deeds have become a hindrance to my ability to rule, lately. I'm afraid I will require you to make the ultimate sacrifice for your village." the Chozokage would say, while still smiling. As if on que with his statement, he would leap backwards, in the direction of his concealed ANBU as he began to perform quick handseals. Several large blades of wind would erupt from his mouth in a linear direction and rush towards Neah's shadow clone, attempting to dismember the body.
[Jutsu used- Wind vacuum blade S Rank(Creates 4 blades of wind. Range:10%(78M) Power:40%(312) Speed:(390)]

Chozokage:

ANBU #1:
ANBU #2:
ANBU #3:

Nana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neah Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:55 pm

His clone smiled innocently at the kage as he had introduced himself. it was far to quiet out here there were far too many openings for his clone. However, things were going to his plan As soon as the kage opened his mouth to speak the clone would dissipate into a cloud of smoke and cut the kages words off sending the original neah his information about the surroundings about hij including the kages location. The original would move at his full speed while underground and quickly reached up and grabbed the kages right ankle for a moment and grab him and then quickly release his ankle sending his jutsu he first prepped the Body Pathway Derangement. This would fry the man's nervous system for the time being giving him an advantage immediately afterward he used his hiding like amole technique and brought down the kages body and sealed the hole up.

He would have to surface after this but he had what he wanted. He glared at the kage as he formed his next set of jutsu hand seals first he would make another shadow clone jutsu just in case the old man had a trick up his sleeve. Then the next set his clone would form the following handseals in 2.5 seconds Bird → Rat  → Ox → Rabbit → Monkey. The real neah would continue to burrow towards the nearby sand dunes and partially emerge south of his original position approximately 40 meters away. His clone spoke, "Your tyranny ends here old man a new dawn for chozo has come at last." After forming the final hand seal his hand crackled with electricity. The sound of birds multiple birds chirping under the ground. With this he would end it all the old man the third chozokage would die. He thrust his hand at full speed straight into the Kages heart Continue to do this over and over again first once then a second time through the mans brain. ripping the muscle and tissue apart should he be successful. However, he kept his guard up. He was not going to believe a kage would fall for such a simple trick.

After emerging, however, he would prepare a substitution jutsu in case the kage had not come alone. He knew the Anbu were under the control of the kage. No kage would come to a meeting without a sort of entourage.  Should his clone survive it would emerge right where teh kage had originally and climb out of the hole and dust himself off and looked about. "Now I know The third was a man of greed but not stupidity so lets all come on out into the open shall we, that corrupt, egotistical waste of a space tyrannical leader I believe he no longer breathes I am now Chozokage im sure he had orders for you to kill me, But as the new kage I order you to recinde that order and come before me, What i did I did for the betterment of the village he would of driven our people into the ground I did this so our village will thrive."

Jutsu used:

Chakr pool for clone 1,179
Chakrapool for Original:1,179
Chakra Used: 340 Chakra used
Chakra remaining for clone:1,029
Chakra remaining for original:939
neah
neah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Smiles, a disarming gesture with subtle sway over most social situations. Neither of these two men were truly interested in the social aspect of this meeting. Deep down, they knew why the other was there. Even if one did the inviting and the other was invited. The fact that Neah had shown up to this place with no witnesses, served as guilt to both participants. Plain and simple, it was premeditated murder- for the sake of the village, or the sake of personal interests. Both of these men were placing their lives on the line for their beliefs or interests.. In the end, it came down to preparations and skill. How well could they spin webs and traps around one another, until one of them spun too fast and entangled themselves in their own trap?

The readers would find out soon enough, as neither man was too interested in talking. Though the Chozokage was more prone to gloating since he knew his ANBU were nearby, monitoring and ready to aid him. This gloating was what gave Neah his initiative. Instead of using the shadow clone for a diversion tactic, the Senju man had forced its deactivation so that it served only as a means of information. The use of espionage with a shadow clone was an ingenious technique,  one serving many proud shinobi without risking their actual life to obtain battle changing information. That basic tactic would fail Neah Senju, as the Chozokage and his InoShikoCho trio were already aware of the true nature to Neah's attack. The act of releasing the hold on his shadow clone had been the visual que for the ANBU. The Chozokage had intended to jump backwards while performing handseals and slice the shadow clone to pieces, but that had all changed when Neah revealed his hand- literally.

The intent was to use the shadow clone to give Neah the information on the Chozokage's location, yet his enemies knew of his position already. Which meant there was but one method to Neah's plans. Being in such close proximity and yet relying on the shadow clone to give him the necessary information- that too was a double edged sword. As the ANBU and the Chozokage were ready. The Chozokage had already began performing his handseals, like he intended to do to- still intending to slice Neah to pieces with his wind blades. Yet the moment of truth was compounded further, evolving from a simple evasion and counter-attack... To a full blown pre-empted reactionary counter attack. Once Neah released his shadow clone, the Nara was already prepared. Neah's shadow clone telegraphed the moment of attack. As Neah rushed to reach the Chozokage- the InoShikoCho trio nearby, had already set their own reaction in motion.

Darui Nara had extended his shadow from his concealed location, as he rose from the sand. His shadow touched the Chozokage's, then an even larger shadow overlapped the Chozokage's  own shadow as Linlin Akimichi began to expand in size. Her own shadow would not expand fully in time to prevent Neah's attack, but that was why Darui Nara had went first. Having connected shadows in the brief moment of the shadow clone's release, and Neah's hands' emergence from the ground at the Kage's feet- meant that Neah had placed himself within the reach of the shadow controlling technique at point blank range. Where Neah had intended to ambush, he had stepped into a well laid trap. As his hand would emerge from the ground in an attempt to grab hold of the Chozokage's ankle, his hand would meet the shadow of the man standing above ground in the bright sands of Chozogakure's deserts. Instantly, Neah's body would be stricken with immobility, his hand only an inch from making contact with the ankle.

By the time Neah became immobilized by the shadow possession, Linlin Akimichi had achieved full size. A towering woman with a size comparable to a Bijuu as she looked down with a sneer. A one on three battle against an InoShikoCho trio was foolish, let along including the Chozokage. The Chozokage himself, had remained true to his previous intent- taking the opportunity to leap backwards quite far as his handseals were finished and he breathed his blades of wind onto the ground where Neah was just beneath the surface, incapacitated. Linlin Akimichi followed the blades up immediately with a full powered leap into the air with a deadly spinning motion and then slammed down on top of Neah with an over-sized human boulder technique. The Yamanaka, Sugo, remained impassive in the counter-attack, as it was her role to observe the crafty Neah and to alert her allies in any changes to his chakra or position. Additionally, it was her duty to prevent the use of more shadow clones, as Neah Senju was fond of using them. Sugo would be standing near Darui Nara in the sands behind their Akimichi giant, which was quickly digging  deep hole in the sands where Neah was. The Chozokage stood on the other side of Darui Nara.

Linlin's spinning and crushing motion atop Neah would continue for several seconds until the Chozokage spoke up. "Enough." With that single word, Linlin would stop her spinning motion and revert to her smaller form. She would reach down and grab Neah from above the crushed rubble and lift him out of the hole she had made. Her great strength would hold Neah suspended in the air, his legs not touching the ground. He was a slippery and careful shinobi, giving him any sort of opportunity to escape, and surely he would. "Brave or foolish... you came anyways. Surely you know what sort of man I am. I am not so foolish or blind myself. I see the way the villagers hope you will replace me. You will die here in the sands, forgotten." he would say, not bothering to get close to Neah in the slightest. Fear most likely. The Chozokage feared losing everything he had worked so hard for over the years. Even though Neah was badly injured from having his hand severed, and then crushed beneath the oppressive super sized human bullet technique... the Chozokage feared him. Not maybe him as a person, but for what Neah represented. The seeds of rebellion. The best way to stomp out a rebellion, was to have the source of hope, disappear.

He could have Neah brought back to the village and executed. But the act of executing him might have led to further rebellion. The best option was to eliminate Neah here and let the villagers forget about him. A hope lost, buried beneath the brutal sands of their desert lands. He nodded to Linlin, who knew what it meant. She was to break his neck. As she held Neah with one hand in the air, her other large hand snaked around Neah's neck and began to squeeze with all her strength. Several seconds of such pressure on the neck and Neah would be no more.

It was in that instant, that divine intervention happened. Maybe not divine, but more demonic. A rumbling from the distant desert caught the attention of all five of them, Neah included. A large wave of sand off in the distance, was making its way directly towards the village of Chozogakure. From its far distance, it appeared small. Yet within the matter of only a couple breathes, it came much closer. As it came closer it also became much larger. The ground shook more violently and the sand erupting from the wave quickly passed by the ground of five individuals. The wave of sand would smack into their closely related position and send all of them flying. It was in this process, that Neah was freed from Linlin's grip- as the ANB's primary priority was the safety of their Chozokage.

The wave of sand which passed them at astounding speed, headed straight for the village and ignored them. Only moments later, would they all realize that they had briefly brushed against death, when a large clamoring scorpion-like Bijuu emerged from the sandy ground and leaped into the thick of the village. A savage roar escaped its bug-like mandibles as it lashed its tail about, destroying the largest buildings. A calamity had ascended upon Chozogakure, from the depths of the earth. "Lord Chozokage! We have lost Neah Senju in the chaos of that beast! What should we do!?" asked Linlin as the three ANBU and the Chozokage appeared atop the disturbed sands. They were all facing the Bijuu as it attacked Chozogakure in the distance. Their battle with Neah seemed pale in comparison to the new threat before them.

"Leave him. He has lost an arm and has a crushed leg. He will die buried beneath the sands. We must get back to the village and repel that Bijuu. Or all the work I've put into thi village will be for naught!" he would say, and his ANBU would obey. If Sugo Yamanaka used her sensory around, she could easily find Neah. But he would surely die and their time was better spent escorting their Chozokage back to the village to repel the demon.
[Chozokage jutsu used- Wind vacuum blade S Rank(Creates 4 blades of wind. Range:10%(78M) Power:40%(312) Speed:50%(390)]
[Darui Nara jutsu used- Shadow Possession jutsu. Range: 10%(54M) Power:40%(216) Speed: 50%(270)]
[Linlin Akimichi jutsu used- Super Mlti-size Technique: Human Bullet Tank. Range: 10%(54M) Power: 70%(378 Speed: 20%(108)]

Result
Neah loses the hand meant to grab the Chozokage(Severed by the wind blades)(Left or right, since he never specified) & a shattered left leg by the giant Akimichi's super-sized spinning boulder drop.

Nana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Below are 3 missions. Each one mission serves as a milestone marker for this event. Once certain conditions are met- the second and then final mission will be unlocked. Complete the first mission and build up the Stability Gauge for the village to unlock the second mission. Then do the second mission to gain enough Stability to unlock the final mission. DO not do the missions out of order, nor before the Stability is high enough.

Completing 1 mission gives 20 Stability. Complete each stage to unlock the next stage. As this is a village defense event, rank restriction to mission does not apply. Any ranked shinobi of Chozogakure can participate and do as many missions as they can in the timeframe. 

Participating in the event means you are presently in the village with the Bijuu. If the village gets destroyed, your character will die as well. Not participating means that your character has abandoned the village to live another day.

Link completed missions to THIS TOPIC(As well as your management sheet) to accumulate Stability Gauge.
You have 1 week starting from the time of this post, to complete this event or the village is destroyed.

Stage 1: 0/120 Stability

Stage 2: 0/180 Stability(Locked)

Stage 3: 0/200 Stability(Locked)
Name: Stage 1-Village Siege: Evacuation(UNLOCKED)
Reward: 600RYO, 600EXP & 20 Stability
Description: A bijuu has ascended upon your village from the depths of the earth. It has brought a tsuname of sand with it in its wake, buring a portion of the village beanth the tidal wave of sand. Your mission is to save as many villagers as you can and then evacuate them outside of the village before the Bijuu destroys it and kills everyone.

Name: Stage 2-Village Siege: Asset recovery(LOCKED)
Reward: 800RYO, 1,200EXP & 20 Stability
Description: The Bijuu is laying waste to your village and many of the shinobi present are trying to fight back. The Chozokage and his team have appeared in the village and are currently fighting the Bijuu. Your role is to gather the wounded shinobi and drag them away from the Bijuu. Some are further away from the demon, but some of them are beneath the creature's body. Retrieve them without getting trampled, or being hit by the Chozokage and his ANBU's attacks.

Name: Stage 3-Village Siege: Silver(UNLOCKED)
Reward: 1000RYO, 2,o00EXP & 20 Stability
Description: After all of that hard work, the Chozokage and his ANBU team have been wiped out. All that stands between the village's destruction, is you. Repel the Bijuu. Defeat it or push it into retreat.

Nana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neah Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:19 pm

Neah at first felt nothing from his hand then came the first blade of wind. That cut into his hand then the second and then the third and finally the fourth searing pain shot through his nervous system. He let out a scream of pain as his hand withdrew into the earth. Blood splattering within the tunnel. Gritting his teeth he screamed and suddenly he felt a great weight pushed down onto him as daylight poured through blinding his eyes for a moment. A new pain had taken hold as he felt his left leg was crushed. he felt himself being crushed within the grip of someone his eyes half glazed over from the pain as he glared at the chozokage.

RInging within his eardrums blood dripping as he was suddenly dropped and he reached out with his left hand and crawled forward to crawl towards his severed hand. Suddenly a tsunami of sand came and sent thema ll flying in separate directions. He fell tot he ground and tumbled onto his back. His leg was shattered but the impact of the fall had set him over the edge. for a moment only a brief moment he passed out. As he awoke the kage and the Anbu were gone and he could hear the sound of a distant roar coming from the village. He grabbed his belt from his waist and quickly tied it off where his hand was cutting the circulation off to prevent further blood loss.He quickly ripped off his shirt sleeve on his right side and tied off his wound from his hand.

He would only be able to do some emergency first aid for the moment but it would suffice. He looked around and grabbed a pair of sticks and ripped off his other sleeve where his stum pf a-arm was and made a makeshift leg brace. IT would suffice for now ut anger was slowly beginning to cloud his judgment. "That two-faced trick son of a whore when I get my hands on him." HE growled as he got up onto his right leg slowly he grabbed a nearby long stick that was as long as him and used it as a crutch. He looked at the horizon as a giant scorpion was heading towards his village. He growled in annoyance as he began to limp towards the village but suddenly stopped. He spotted something sticking out of the sand it looked like... a hand he growled as he limped his way towards the hand and picked it up and put it quickly into his inner jacket. Maybe they could still save it and his hand.

His mind flashed images of his mother peered into his mind. Fear took hold of him for a moment as he hurried up his pace he was not going to lose another parent. No not today. He let out a scream into the air as he moved as fast as he possibly could back towards the village to try and help out. He was sure they would execute him he had tried to assassinate a kage but it was his right to challenge his lord for leadership. The strong would rule and the kage had proven he still had some strength in him.
He was not going to let chozo burn not while he still had breath left in this body of his. he had the people upon his side perhaps once this was over pray that the monster attacking the village kills the chozokage. If not he still had his own chance.

(Neah exit to do missions in separate thing)
neah
neah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Event failed

So many lives, lost. The valiant efforts of the shinobi and its inhabitants, were in vain. Brave men and women alike, threw themselves at this sudden monster which had invaded their hardy village- only to be swiped away as if they were nothing more than flies... Or worse, a snack. Very little was known about these calamity monsters, except their title of "Bijuu" which had come from seemingly nowhere. It was also apparent from the appearance of the other alike monsters, that these Bijuu were drawn to the masses of people. Wherever there was a large accumulation of humans, the Bijuu preferred to appear there and devour the inhabitants indiscriminately.

Such was the case for the second most powerful village, Chozogakure. Maybe things would have turned out differently, if there hadn't been an internal power struggle at that moment, for the title and responsibility of Chozokage. The truth of the matter was, the Chozokage and its strongest Jounin, had been outside of the village, in a fight to the death, for the right to rule the village. Trying to kill each other, they exhausted their chakra and physical energy and then each went their own way to try and save the village from the demon which had surfaced from beneath the sands that surrounded the village.

The Chozokage had faced the Bijuu directly, confronting the monster with many of his ANBU at his beck and call. The loser of their Chozokage title match, Neah Senju- focused instead on the people. That was the fundamental difference between the Chozokage and Neah. The Chozokage refused to allow all of his efforts over the past thirty years, to disappear. To him, a village was a power to be used. To Neah, a village was its people. If the people of Chozogakure died, so did the village. Despite having his dominant hand severed from his arm... and his right leg crushed, he spent his time helping the citizens of the village to escape.Of all the valiant martyrs of Chozogakure: it was Neah Senju, who ensured the future prosperity of Chozogakure's peopled clans.

While the shinobi of the village did their duty and laid down their lives for the village and their Chozokage, the citizens and clans began a long voyage across the sand in the Land of Earth- to their allied village, Shikigakure in the Land of Wind. It was this act of organization by Neah, which would ensure the safety of the people in their soon-to-be new home. The village of Chozogakure was doomed. It was an unspoken truth,  refused to bow before the demons.

It was after the survivors of the village left, that the Chozokage knew the village was doomed and he only had one option left. A dark purple chakra began to pour from his body until it consumed his skin and his physical appearance was taken over by a demonic purple chakra. He longer looked human and he gave off a similar vibe to the Bijuu attacking the village. With his renewed and nearly unrivaled power,  he assaulted the Bijuu in a blind rage, angry that the beast had arrived and ruined all of his plans. nearly every participant against the Bijuu was dead at this point, excluding the Chozokage and maybe some of his ANBU... and maybe Neah somewhere inside the village, looking for more survivors. It was the revelation of the Chozokage's secret power, that tipped the fate of the village's physical safety. He simply wished to erase the beast now, the village was beyond redemption. Much like the previous Johokage had attempted, the Chozokage took a low stance and began to charge a dark purple ball of concentrated chakra.

The Bijuu itself sensed the impending danger and it took responded with charging a similar ball of chakra, only much larger and more potent. Neither being wished to be annihilated, but they knew it was too late to stop the other at this point. The best they could hope for, was mutual destruction- but even that, both of them knew it was only a temporary draw to their never ending conflict. The Chozokage and the Bijuu oth released their Bijuu bombs, directed at each other. The bombs met in the middle and for a moment, stopped in the sky above Chozogakure, as it they were two black suns which covered the village in the gloom of looming death. Purple lightning crackled as they touched, sending destructive energies throughout the village which ripped apart buildings. Then, the Chozokage's Bijuu Bomb failed him. The Bijuu's massive bijuu bomb pushed his back onto himself and in an instant of a blinding flash of light, the village of Chozogakure disappeared in the swell of a large dark dome of annihilating energy. Shockwaves shook the ground for miles around: the explosion, evident in the sky to the survivors of the village which were heading towards Shikigakure. They secretly prayed that the Bijuu would not turn its attention upon them next.

When all was said and done, the village was no more. Only a massive crater remained in the place the proud and mighty village had once stood for generations. The Bijuu remained as well, roaring defiantly at the damage it had sustained due to the Chozokage's recklessness. It would dig beneath the glassed sands to lick its wounds. Only its long bone-like spike tail remained above ground. The tail was to lure in curious travelers. From an unwitting viewer, the tail was nothing more than an obelisk. A monument to the thousands dead. Yet despite the death toll and destruction, one other individual remained. A stranger to these lands, garbed in a black robe and walked through the sands of the desert. The shockwave of the explosion had sent building pieces, as well as corpses flying fromthe village. This stranger now walked through these morbid mounds, stopping only once to pick up a severed hand and admired it for a few seconds, before placing it in a pocket and continued to circle the village. hatever this stranger's intentions were... To the reader, there was only one thing quite clear. Somehow, some way. There were a handful of individuals hiding throughout the shinobi world, with powers closely tied to that of these calamity Bijuu. More, that these individuals only appeared before or after the demons. harbingers of death. Where one of these dark cloaked strangers appeared, a Bijuu was not far away.

Chozogakure has been destroyed. All shinobi and citizens who didn't die int heevent, will join under their allied village of Shikigakure.

Nana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down