Hot & Steamy |Open/No Kill|

Go down

Hot & Steamy |Open/No Kill| Empty Hot & Steamy |Open/No Kill|

Post by Hikari Usagi Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Hot & Steamy |Open/No Kill| Kiss-Kiss2

"Is It Getting a Little Hot in Here?!"
------------------------------------------------

"Honestly my little grand bunny, answer me this, will you? Yes! You will!"

Of course, he did not see her move an inch. Instead he could feel it with ever bounce of the warm waters that flushed his skin. It was not until the last moment that he could feel it touch his forehead. A fleshy press of a sole that would have many trickles of water that followed beneath it. Before he realized it, he was staring up beneath what was a thin veil of a towel that weaved around the curvaceous hips of the figure that dwarfed him. No matter how wide they were, they did not see the unspeakable image above him; and he could only fathom what he would hear next of the tyrant.

"If I were to press your head beneath these waters, let bubbles stop, and go send my daughter into town to do the deed; would she breed me a better grand bunbun?"

He hated this question. It was the same. The scene? It was the same too.

Hikari Usagi had been tossed into this awkward situation many times before whenever he would speak his mind. Even a word would beckon this moment between himself and his clan's elder. Misty eyes could not make out the sight of the figures that encircled them, yet his ears could identify many around him. It had been the equivalent of a training session: sitting in the catacombs of the Shikigakure caverns and caves that made a network of tunnels within the lands. The Usagi had elected to protect the steamy far reaches of the caverns as if it were their shrine, and for many reasons. They were clean creatures fond of the purity of the land. It was only natural, at least in the elder's argument, that they should protect the forests and burrows.

A reminder of it all. That's what it was to Hikari, a sickening reminder.

"I-I do not know, grandmother." Hazy sapphire orbs would reflect in the shallow pools his body was partially submerged in. He would slink further into the depths like a pathetic jellyfish, "I-I...just thought...me becoming stronger wo-"

"That is the problem!" The woman's eyes rolling as they would cut his words short and to the other youth within the cavern, soaking within the waters. "My other Grand Buns, take a lesson from this one: do not think! It is unbecoming of a Usagi! It is!" Her finger would whip through the air as if conducting an army from the four teenage girls that were huddled next to one another. "All one needs is to follow the traditions! Since you have not become, what this one has called himself, a Shinobi, then you are well on the way! Yes you are!"

Her tone was in pure delight!

It was like a knife plunging into his chest as she would say those words. As she would speak it with such enthusiasm? It would be like the twist of the handle! Hikari's mouth would submerge under the heated waters. His nostrils flaring slightly as his lips pursed beneath the waters. He could hear the girls heartbeats as they were a mixture of messages. It was like looking at faces twisted with confusion, amusement, and pity. He tired to spare himself of the despair he felt, but low and behold, it was difficult. One could shut their eyes, and he had no problem with that his entire life. It was his ears that he could not shut off: he just could not stop listening.

"Girls! Let us leave, yes?" The elder would sweep her digit up once more, "And let the rabbit finish his free time so he may go...work. Yes! He shall!"

They would follow like troops following a leader. They dared not whisper a word to him or careful to not say the wrong thing around the power ears of the elder. Lest they be tormented with the same speech about how much less they were compared to her. Though, Hikari doubt that was the case. His fingers twiddled underwater, perfectly aware that the scorn mostly came from the thing between his legs as the first offense. The second? He dared to pursue his goal of impressing his father who kept his sword closer than he kept his own son.

Such a foolish man!

Hikari would take the time to blame the man a hundred times over, then would finally lift himself from the waters when he would no longer hear his grand mother and his clan sister's footsteps. They had vanished a long fifteen minutes ago, leaving only the dripping falls that would pour from deep within the caverns of the cave, cascade into the many circular pools, and overflow into the cave's channel that flowed from the opening. The violet haired rabbit would hear the many sounds like his clan's mates had done so. The mediums were like sonar, teaching them to reach their hearing beyond the cave and hear the mountain side as if it was the heart of the country.

It was such a calming place! One he could appreciate when he was alone!

"I-I should return to the village. I should." His body would lift from the waters. His misty eyes not needed to see himself stepping upon the smooth stones that were like stairs to the water-filled pools. "This family visit was...enlightening." His lips curving with the slightest of amusement. As if he should expect any different? He was a fool too...as he dared to think, like his father? Hikari would have a soft chuckle to himself as he would reach for the towel that had been left behind on the distant stalagmite. Beneath it was the silky purple robe with blossoming flowers shaped like Orchids. It was his favorite, and he knew it by scent and the stroke of a thumb by now.

He would dry himself, ever so slowly, with eyes staring to the rabbit-like ears clasping the clothing he wore. Just the beating of the waves against the rocks in the cavern would paint a beautiful colorless picture of the symbol of his clan. One that would cause his heart to sink as he relished the irony of seeing nothing; not even his place with them.
------------------------------------------------
"Or is it Just You and Me?"

Hikari Usagi
Hikari Usagi

Back to top Go down