The Worst Example [Mission] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

The Worst Example [Mission]

Go down

The Worst Example [Mission] Empty The Worst Example [Mission]

Post by Homura Uchiha Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:24 am

Mission:

Homura was the worst person to ask for this job. The new academy students were a bit struggling in their courses. Some didn't understand basic shinobi techniques while others just didn't want to attempt at trying them. Thus, it was asked that Homura come and instruct these children. Really, they had probably made an absolutely terrible mistake in asking Homura. Back in her academy days, she was titled the Number 1 Troublemaker of her class. Her teachers hated her for the mess she would pull. One time she stuffed frogs inside one of her sensei's lockers. It was the teacher that always gave her detention for falling asleep in their class. When they went to open the locker, all of the frogs jumped out and the teacher released the biggest shrill Homura had ever heard.

Another time, she stuck pin tack underneath one of her teacher's chairs. When they went to sit down and instruct the class, the tacks dug into the teacher's butt, giving them a sharp and excruciating pain. Then there were the times she just refused to listen in class, arguing that she already knew this information from her father teaching her. She would randomly pick fights with some students who had the gall to talk back to her, and if she got really bored of class then she would just leave without saying a word. No one thought to argue against her or yell at her for her actions mostly. As long as she did well in school, the teachers didn't bother her.

Nevertheless, the moment she got into class, Homura started with the basic instruction for the kids. She taught them as much as they needed to know about chakra and techniques, then showed them how to use the two most important techniques, the Clone Technique and the Body Replacement Technique. "These two jutsus will help you the most when you become shinobi." she had explained to them. "They will save most of you from getting destroyed by some ultimate 'I think I'm a badass just because I have over-powered techniques' asshole shinobi. When you go out into the world, there will be no better technique you will learn than these two basic ones."

After the lecture, Homura made sure that everyone could perform the clone technique and the body replacement technique. Though, halfway through the demonstrations, she got very bored. "Good, good. Now, keep doing that everyone. I'm going to go, uhhh, do a few things. I'll check on you guys in a little while." She left the students there to learn on their own. She never came back for them.

"A job well done," Homura said as she fell asleep in her bed and happily enjoyed her nap.
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down