Top posting users this month
No user

So-Called Rivalry [Mission]

Go down

So-Called Rivalry [Mission] Empty So-Called Rivalry [Mission]

Post by Homura Uchiha Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Mission:

"Are you serious..."

Aiko was back at it again. This time Homura could not believe what this supposed "rival" of her's was doing. After Homura had defeated Aiko in the Weed Picking contest, Aiko had decided to ask other shinobi to spar and train with her. Of course, Homura had gotten wind of this immediately and decided to be the first one to take the mission. Though, she didn't take it to train Aiko, but moreso to yell at her for being an idiot.

"Ah! What are you doing here, Homura-chan! I thought you were busy on other missions!" Aiko said, acting rather surprised to see her so-called "rival".

"I cam here because a certain someone made it a mission to spar with them." Homura gave the idiot girl a chop of the head, something she always did when Aiko offered something stupid or did something stupid.

Surprisingly, Aiko didn't see Homura's appearance as bad. "Hehe, so you came to spar with me, huh? Well, then, I'll finally get to show you how far I've come in my taijutsu training!"

"Listen here..." Homura said with a heavy sigh. "You're not going to get a lot out of me. There is nothing much that a Genin could learn from another genin."

"Nonsense!" Aiko protested. "I can learn a lot! I'll show you. Come at me if you dare!" She broke into a fighting stance.

"Fine, it's your funeral," Homura warned as she broke into her stance too.

What followed was a day-long sparring session with both genin giving it their all to bring down the other. The match was pretty even. Unfortunately, at the end of it all, Homura still came out on top.

"I almost had you that time," Aiko said while she and Homura laid on the floor together. They had sweat dripping from their faces and their breaths were heavy and labored.

"You did... You're getting stronger. Whatever you're doing, it's working..."

"I won't lose to you again. Next time you won't win," Aiko groaned.

Homura chuckled at the girl. "That's what you always say."

It was a tough fight between both of them. Even though Homura had won the match, there was a lot that she had learned during this spar. Homura and Aiko both walked away from this experience learning something new.

The mission was complete.
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down