So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C]

Go down

So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C] Empty So-Called Rivalry Pt2 [Mission: C]

Post by Homura Uchiha Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Mission:

"Aiko... What is it that you want this time?"

Homura and Aiko stood in the middle of a training yard. Homura was dressed in a casual white top with some baggy shorts and some sneakers. She'd been called out by Aiko who had declared that she wanted to train more together. The last time Homura and Aiko spoke, the Uchiha was still a genin. She was going through the motions of being the lowest ninja class and doing pointless chores. One of those chores had been to train her challenged friend, Aiko.

"Hehehe. Looks like both of us are Chuunin now, Homura!" Aiko wears her shinobi flak jacket. She seems very proud of herself for being raised to the level of a Chuunin.

"Oooo, I see that." Homura feigned being impressed. She'd seen shinobi at their age become Chuunin before. It wasn't something to be proud of. However, she didn't want to ruin her friend's moment. "So, that still doesn't explain why I'm here."

It didn't seem that Aiko noticed her mock admiration and instead puffed her chest and made her hubris show. "I want another fight!"

"...What?" Homura blinks.

"I shall show you just how good I've become! They've recognized my merits as a Chuunin. Now, I will express that very skill to you!"

Homura lets a sigh flow from her lips. "Fine," she gave in. "Just don't expect things to go your way."

Homura and Aiko fought all day. Homura used as much of her taijutsu training against Aiko; though, Aiko was pretty tough in Taijutsu, so it was hard for Homura to keep up. Even still, there were things that Aiko still failed at dealing with, allowing for Homura to get a bit of an upper hand. Not surprisingly, they were both even in power. Aiko's mental fortitude was questionable, but her abilities as a fighter were phenomenal. Homura was reminded of why she needed to train more: to keep up with Aiko's rising progression. When the fight was over, both participants exited the training area with new information on their skill. They had spent a little bit of time pointing out ways that each could improve on themselves.

Aiko had waved Homura away. When Homura returned home she felt herself tired and her body sore. She would take a long rest before having to get up and wash the dirt from her body. "Damn you Aiko," Homura repeated a bit before mentally deciding that she would train a little more tomorrow.
Homura Uchiha
Homura Uchiha

Back to top Go down