Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations!
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm by Soul

» Digimon In Another Land
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 pm by Rockeith

» Greatest Naruto RP
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm by Guest

» REBOOT: LOST LIGHT PERN (JCINK)
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm by Guest

» Spook Salvatore's Fortune Wheel
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm by Nana

» Working The Wire ☤ Training ☤ Private
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am by Yuno Uzumaki

» Rei Uchiha[Management]
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:10 am by Rei Uchiha

» Healing Orb [D-Rank]
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 pm by Homura Uchiha

» Chaoris No Akuma Management
Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm by Nana

Top posting users this month
No user

Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu]

Post by Mugetsu Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:49 pm

"I see..." Mugetsu finally had a few questions answered but not entirely. Notoriety and money did have power to help people learn to a greater extent and get them further progress then normal people. But Mugetsu did not believe that to be entirely the case for Shizune. She had great latent talent something that could not be purchased with money or taught within schools. Mugetsu would continue running around before he formed the next set of hand signs to practice his jutsu. But just after the hand signs formed Shizune would ask him an interesting question. There was something wrong with his eyes? Mugetsu had felt as if there was some sort breakthrough that was coming for him. Had it been his Jikugan? Mugetsu would stop before he activated his jutsu, there was a need to confirm with Shizune if his eyes truly had been changing. "Shizune, tell me... What color are my eyes? Are they filled with a energy?" Mugetsu truly wanted to know, if his dojutsu had been awakening he didn't needed to stop using his jikukan jutsu. He needed to use more, force it to awaken.

[13/15]
Mugetsu
Mugetsu

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the new Partner! [P, Mugetsu]

Post by Shizune Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:21 pm

Shizune would nod to the man, his eyes had a form of pink energy swirling about inside them. She would peer deep into his flickering orbs as he asked her about their changing appearance. She looked closely, to make sure she was able to describe them adequately. "They seem to be flickering with some pink energy." She wondered if this had to do with his clan or some new jutsu he had, or both. It would be interesting to lean more about it. She did love to learn new things, and it seems that learning of new things would be something that happened a lot around Mugetsu. He seemed to be opening up more to her, which was very good as it was imperative to teamwork to have a foundation of trust in the team.
Shizune
Shizune

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 pm

It seems Mugetsu's guess was correct. His dojutsu had finally been awakening. But why now? What was different from any of the other times he had been training in hopes to unlock his clan's sacred kekkai genkai. He would look at Shizune and thought about the day they had been through. Truly today held a lot of firsts to Mugetsu and that was maybe why the Jikukan had chosen now to finally awaken. "Shizune it does appear that my Dojutsu is awakening. Forgive me for asking but I could use your assitance in helping me in helping me to fully awaken it." Mugetsu and Shizune stood within his room technique. He knew the only thing that would cause the dojutsu to fully manifest would to be continuing you use more jikukan techniques. From her description Mugetsu could only seem that one more jutsu would be able to allow him to finally awaken his kekkai genkai.

Luckily for him he had already prepared the hand signs for a particular technique he just needed to use it. "Shizune throw a punch at me. I have a jutsu that allows me to reverse the momentum of physical attacks or weapon based attacks. In doing so it will push you backwards outside the range of my Room technique. No harm with come from you but you will be thrown backwards." If Shizune decided to help him the moment she attacked him he would tap her body covering it in a space time chakra, "Betrayal Level One."

As described the technique would reverse the moment of her attack and throw her outside the range of Mugetsu's room technique. She would land softly and safely. The moment the technique would finish he would feel a great change happening to his body. In particular his eyes. He could now feel the energy in his eyes violent emerge. The awakening of the Jikugan has arrived!

Jutsu Used:

[14/15]
Mugetsu
Mugetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizune Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Shizune would listen, and eager to help her friend, she would rear back and throw a punch at her partner. The punch held her full strength, and as such, she suddenly found herself several meters away. She would then begin to feel the exhaustion that had come along with her placing the seals she had, and using the jutsu that she had used that day. She would approach Mugetsu with a bright, but tired smile on her young face, "Congratulations, Mugetsu-nii! I will see you again soon, for the time being, I will be going home to sleep!" She was tired, so home is where she would go to recharge until the next time they met.
Shizune
Shizune

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 pm

Mugetsu was truly excited that he had finally awakened his Jikugan. As the raging energy in his eyes settled he could feel they were fully changed and awakened. Unlike his normal crimson blood red eyes, he new eyes held an almost cosmic appearance. The eye itself manifests as what appears to be eyes filled with deep purple and pink iris. However, if you look closer the purple and pink within the iris appear to be moving as if energy is constantly flowing within them. The pupil of the eyes has changed and morph into that of a V shaped arch flowing with the same mysterious energy as the iris. Unlike the iris, this arch like pupil is a shining blood crimson red flowing with the same mysterious energy as the iris. This blood crimson red color is identical to the color found in the iris of the normal state of his eyes.

It was imperative that he returned to his clan and tell his father of the awaking. He needed to enter secluded training as soon as possible to discover the secrets hidden in this eyes. After saying goodbye to Shizune he would rush home and immediately entered secluded training with his father.

[15/15] (Noblord Jikugan Dojutsu Awakened)
Mugetsu
Mugetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2